you found out you can't post new threads in the master forum! what can you do?

Greeting y'all. I've been a member here for a couple years but just lurking around and thought I'd finally post and intro myself. I've got three Neo Geos (AES, CD, MVS/Omega) all with various flavors of Unibios. They're all connected via SCART/RGB to a Framemeister and then to an HD projector. I've got a nice collection of AES & MVS carts, and even recently scored my very own minty MOTW AES in Japan. I'm fortunate that I work in the game industry and have friends over at SNK which is fun for an NG fanboy like me. Anyway great to be here and nice to meet you all!

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Please extend my condolences to your friends at SNK... that company is no longer what it once was. After the Recent Leyou Technologies Holdings buyout a couple of years ago SNK Playmore influence is all but gone. I think KOF XIV quality shows that.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Please extend my condolences to your friends at SNK... that company is no longer what it once was. After the Recent Leyou Technologies Holdings buyout a couple of years ago SNK Playmore influence is all but gone. I think KOF XIV quality shows that.

You should extend some condolences to your mom, cause I straight MURDERED her pussy.

NexusX

Astra Superstar
She died at childbirth... either you are a necrophiliac or you are my FATHER!! Guess I'm gonna get me some of that sweet sweet backpay child support!

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
For someone who claimed to have lurked and say they're a smart ass, CM flamed out immediately.

Hi,

New to hobby. I got an mv-1 from ebay that doesn't seem to do anything. I'm looking to find someone on the board to fix it so I can use the metal slug 3 cart I bought. I'd try and fix the mv-1 myself, but it seems pretty overwhelming.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Hi,

New to hobby. I got an mv-1 from ebay that doesn't seem to do anything. I'm looking to find someone on the board to fix it so I can use the metal slug 3 cart I bought. I'd try and fix the mv-1 myself, but it seems pretty overwhelming.

Lies! You bought a broken mvs from a car boot sale, you want someone here to fix it so you can flip it on EBay!

Fuck off from here!!!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Lies! You bought a broken mvs from a car boot sale, you want someone here to fix it so you can flip it on EBay!

Fuck off from here!!!

He's from the USA... they don't have car boot sales there....

You have to say stuff like... Garage sale... Goodwill store... etc etc...

Trust me... after so long here... I have to adjust some statements to account for the mainly 'Murikan members...

xROTx

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star

Trust me... after so long here... I have to adjust some statements to account for the mainly 'Murikan members...

xROTx

I was legit wondering what a "car boot" was.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
It's more like an outdoor flea market, but instead of stalls, people sell out of the trunks of their cars, eh, Rot?

That's pretty much it tbh...

I enjoy them... it's nice to spot a bargain... Jan and I have got some great stuff from Car Boot Sales...

Once Jan brought a box of silverware for £2... she's currently sold most of it for £250...

YUP... she's a gouger..

As for me... I buy random shit... like lego and magnetix... they're AWESOME:D

xROTx

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
That's pretty much it tbh...

As for me... I buy random shit... like lego and magnetix... they're AWESOME:D

xROTx

That's awesome! My brother, who is also a member here, is going to the UK for work in the next few days. I gotta tell him to keep his eyes peeled for these. I think he said his company is sending to Reading.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
That's awesome! My brother, who is also a member here, is going to the UK for work in the next few days. I gotta tell him to keep his eyes peeled for these. I think he said his company is sending to Reading.

That's down south of me.... they have some cool Car Boot Sales there... (Don't forget to haggle... within reason;))

Just have to check the local websites and stuff.... it's all weather dependant of course...

Some people make a living from it... Jan follows some youtube/ebay Jocks that announce to the World they're fookin' you over by getting cheap shit and selling it on...

I just go because Jan and my Mom like it... it's just a nice way to spend my day off.... helps me relax...:D

xROTx

PS. Glad to see you back man...

EDIT: I have SHITLOADS of lego now... gonna make a Death Star with them:p

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member

xROTx

Actually we call them Garage sales here too. I thought car boot sale was the Murcan way of saying it?

Getting old, can't keep up with all this. :lolz:

Can you believe these Murcantards think a biscuit is a bread roll? Are you fucken kidding...

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
That always pisses me off, juuust have to be fuckin different.

C'mon, don't be so yahoo serious about it. They also drink booze, yet don't go into a boozer, your bowl of rice is their cup of tea and just don't order a cut lunch in the new world -- they'll just cut your lunch. Now, how sophisticated is that? The Wizard of Oz has nothing to do with Oz there, they'll also call ya old fella. Damn swaggies...

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member

Is N.B. your brother?