Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)

BeefJerky

Foreman of Jewish Tunnels
20 Year Member
Why can't sega get off its ass and make a remake/sequel to arcadia, since we are just wishing to the universe at this point.

Fuck that, know what Sega really needs to do? A new Jet Set Radio game and Shenmue 3.

EDIT: And how about a Sonic game that doesn't blow?

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Well it was overworks that did skies, and am2 that was doing shenmue, yeah? Why not both, instead of shitting out sonic games.

BeefJerky

20 Year Member
Well it was overworks that did skies, and am2 that was doing shenmue, yeah? Why not both, instead of shitting out sonic games.

Serious, what the hell are they smoking over at Sega? I gotsta know.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
gif.gif

Dude for the most part that is a horrible lineup. Not. Even. Trolln.

I'm with Beef on this one.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
gif.gif

Dude for the most part that is a horrible lineup. Not. Even. Trolln.

I am getting Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros 4, Bayonetta+Bayonetta 2, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, and if they turn out not to suck Pac and Sonic (I love 3D platformers).

As far as Sonic games that don't suck: I thought Colors, Generations, and Lost World were all really good. Sonic '06 was terrible and Secret Rings-Unleashed-Black Knight were shaky, but they actually learned from those games and eventually righted the ship.

BeefJerky

20 Year Member
As far as Sonic games that don't suck: I thought Colors, Generations, and Lost World were all really good. Sonic '06 was terrible and Secret Rings-Unleashed-Black Knight were shaky, but they actually learned from those games and eventually righted the ship.

You have horrible taste in games, you know that? I remember in that "Game of the Year 2013" thread you said Metro: Last Light. That game sucked compared to 2033, no shit man. And those Sonic games you just said were terrible. The last decent Sonic was the first Sonic Adventure, and before that it was S&K on the Genesis. LOL

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
You have horrible taste in games, you know that? I remember in that "Game of the Year 2013" thread you said Metro: Last Light. That game sucked compared to 2033, no shit man. And those Sonic games you just said were terrible. The last decent Sonic was the first Sonic Adventure, and before that it was S&K on the Genesis. LOL

Sonic Adventure was awful.

BeefJerky

20 Year Member
Sonic Adventure was awful. Between this and chili is a soup, I don't know what to believe any more beef.

PLS, you know you love me, Tappy. ;)

Sonic Adventure 2 was sub-par, 1 was aces for its time, hasn't exactly aged well but I'll still play it.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Why can't sega get off its ass and make a remake/sequel to arcadia, since we are just wishing to the universe at this point.

I think about this one in awhile. The GC port was pretty perfect which fixed some issues the Dreamcast version had like that god awful loading time between fights.

To be fair, Sonic Generations was probably the best "recent" Sonic in years.

Last edited:

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
To echo similar sentiments of the many, the WiiU might as well have been a Xenoblade machine for me. At least there have been great experiences that have come out in the meantime, but at the end of the day, it's all about X; it can't come out soon enough!

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
You ever play Sonic Colors beffy? That was the best Sonic game I can remember playing in a LONG time that wasn't All-Star Racing Transformed.

BeefJerky

20 Year Member
You ever play Sonic Colors beffy? That was the best Sonic game I can remember playing in a LONG time that wasn't All-Star Racing Transformed.

Nah, I haven't kept up with post-Dreamcast Sonic games, I will look into picking this up since you're recommending it. ;)

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Pretty sure you've got me confused with someone else on that one. I don't think I've even played last light.

Also, 2D handheld Sonic never stopped being good. Sonic Pocket Adventure, Advance 1-3, Rush, Rush Adventure, Colors DS, and Generations 3DS were all good games. Well short of Sonic 1-3&K or CD, but good 2D platformers nonetheless.

And how could you not like Generations, Colors, or Lost World if you stopped following Sonic post Dreamcast? Those are about the only good non-Mario 3D platformers since PS2 era, at least.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Lesson learned, I suppose.
Serves you right Nintendo.

That move irked me, and I wasn't even particularly excited or impressed by the game.
Yeah it was,when i bought the game it was originally from nintendo i sure wasn't gonna give lamestop my money.At least this time there are more options for buying xenoblade chronicles x.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Bump

For a discussion video covering the most recent exploration trailer.

Last edited:

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
I will fuck this game. With my dick.

The Wii didn't really have the juice to do Xenoblade justice. The Wii U seems to be doing just fine, though :)

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Ugh, all these videos...such a tease. Just...want...the...release...:/

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
PS: I wish they'd just release a reprint of Disk 2 of Xenogears.

With the missing dungeons? Cause if so, I'm down. BTW, F Square for pulling members off of Xeno so they could finish their 8th game.

Last edited: