Would you go to an execution?

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
dunno man, the video of some guy getting his dick and balls ripped off by some cartel member's dog hit me harder.

I missed that one, fortunately.

The beheading video here was of Ken Bigley - a civil engineer. It was done with a small short knife - took a while to to hack his head off while he made choking noises. Grim as fuck.

That was enough Internet for that day.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
i've seen shit you people wouldn't believe

another cartel video (or somali pirates or some shit, whatever, don't remember) where some guy is wearing the cut off face of some other dude and dancing like he's fucking leatherface.

the victim was still alive of course.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED​

butthurt coconut

Zero's Secretary

another cartel video (or somali pirates or some shit, whatever, don't remember) where some guy is wearing the cut off face of some other dude and dancing like he's fucking leatherface.

Death is all fun & games until you’re one of two witnesses of someone’s suicide so you get investgated by law enforcement to determine whether or not you killed the guy, & subsequently end up going to therapy & hardly leaving your house for like two months 🥶 (true story)

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Death is all fun & games until you’re one of two witnesses of someone’s suicide so you get investgated by law enforcement to determine whether or not you killed the guy, & subsequently end up going to therapy & hardly leaving your house for like two months 🥶 (true story)
Why was your house cold?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member

You totally did it.

You're free and Waseem is in jail. There is no justice.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

Was he a good dancer?