Would you go to an execution?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Say karou bummed your dad to death and got the chair. Would you go along to watch him fry?

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
250 years ago when there was no TV and you’d be lucky to make it 40 then sure why not, bring some rotten fruit or turnips to throw at the criminals and make it a family day out.

These days I like to think we’re more enlightened. I’d probably just lock karou in my basement and give him a good raping myself till he choked to death on my hairy haggis.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Say karou bummed your dad to death and got the chair. Would you go along to watch him fry?
It is OK to admit that Karou bummed StevenK's dad, your dad.

Come on Steven, open up, share the pain with H. M. Goob (that's me).

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Just any ol execution? No.
I definitely see death differently after watching people close to me die.

Plus, I saw enough of that shit in the early days of the internet. I don't need to see it again .

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
i mean, the scenario is that someone raped your dad to death. i don't think it would lose its luster. also, it's karou.

Scenario makes no sense. Even in the USA it’s illegal to execute a retard.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member

My dad is a bit of an asshole, so probably not, but shame on your Karou regardless.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
In the Qing dynasty there was an execution square in Beijing. There are some gnarly pictures of crowds seeing guys get decapitated at the turn of the century. That area now is a big Chinese medicine store.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Plus, I saw enough of that shit in the early days of the internet. I don't need to see it again .

I have this very website to thank for 15 year old me seeing a Taliban beheading video. Thanks for the mental scars of whoever put that up.