Women's world cup 2019

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
I've been enjoying the WWC but if I'm 100% honest it's about the seeing the physically fit women from around the world and not the game. I don't watch men's soccer at all, except I did catch the final last cup which was surprisingly good.

There was something called Omegaball on ESPN Ocho recently that was kind of interesting. It had 3 smaller soccer teams playing at once and the field was a big circle with semicircular penalty boxes for each team and 3 nets

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
That’s fine, they can play, I have no problem with that. The problem here is with the the guys up top pushing this stuff like it’s just as good as the men’s game so they can profit more off it. It’s not even an equality girl power thing. It’s purely being driven by accountants who figured there is an extra 20-30% revenue if they can get enough women interested, in the mean time, let’s just dress the women up like the boys and pretend this stuff is just as good.

That’s the only reason any pro sport exists bro

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
England won this morning on penalties, maybe they could replace the men’s team.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Thank fuck England beat us, will stop hearing about this trash now. Hype train is leaving….toot toot.
It's as if there isn't anything else going on in the world except this and the voice.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Watched the second half.
Spain 1-0 England
These games have slowed down and the ones I watched this season were low scoring, making them boring.
Women are acting like the men now and being diva's trying to get fouls and stop momentum. In turn ruining the game.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Watched the second half.
Spain 1-0 England
These games have slowed down and the ones I watched this season were low scoring, making them boring.
Women are acting like the men now and being diva's trying to get fouls and stop momentum. In turn ruining the game.
This obsession Americans have with games having to be high scoring baffles me.

Presumably you all love cricket.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
It's a good job no one tries to draw fouls or run down the clock in American sports.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Imagine being a man and watching women's soccer...

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Imagine being a man and watching women's soccer...
I stated earlier the reason why I'm into it but I also like checkin out fit women ass.
Somebody a few games ago was bent over stretching out and you could see everything she's got through those tight shorts.
Pretty sure she was doing it on purpose for the camera.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
I stated earlier the reason why I'm into it but I also like checkin out fit women ass.
Somebody a few games ago was bent over stretching out and you could see everything she's got through those tight shorts.
are you trying to write an erotic novel?

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member

They're all lesbians, mate.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
They're all lesbians, mate.
I mean if that what you tell yourself after you go to the pub....
Sure some of them are lessies but not all, pretty sure not even most.
Maybe you could have them make you the creamy center in a three way.
A lot of them still need some dick from time to time.