Windy Supergun is live and available for pre-order.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
bump. 2 weeks until the price goes to the normal $300!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
bump! less than a week until the price increase to $300!

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Will test the beauty today with a PCB Stromkabel will bring along - looking forward to it, perhaps I can make a short video of a run with my xrgb mini.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Will test the beauty today with a PCB Stromkabel will bring along - looking forward to it, perhaps I can make a short video of a run with my xrgb mini.

make sure you have a scart to jp21, bud.

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Thank you - but my XRGB-Mini already has a SCART connector :)
We tested both superguns with an Aerofighters 1 PCB of Stromkabel today and everything seems to be in order thank you.

Only thing we experienced were some graphic hickups - but those seem to be caused by the XRGB Mini as this didn't happen when we did connect SCART directly to the TV (well the image was awful but there were no graphic glitches)
Have to test with the A/D level and sync cleaner I guess.

There are very minor things which I'd wish to be improved for a 2nd version:
The power switch is on the back of the unit - which is problematic for ppl with little space (my supergun is inside a shelf - but then again when I connect anything else but a MVS I have to take it out anyways)
The fan is a bit louder than I'd wish - but as this is in the power supply I guess a more silent fan would come with a massive cost increase and at the time you play with standard volume you don't hear it any more anyways.

All in all: This is a great piece of work and the price to value ratio is insanely good if you are American and still very good if you are European (and have to add shipping/customs)
*thumbs up* and thank you very much cdamm

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
What did you experience the hiccups in specifically? I have a sync cleaner you can install directly into the scart connector i can send you if you want. that may clear up your issue with your setup.

as far as the fan goes it was the trade off between ultra quiet and super reliability- i went for the higher quality fan at the cost of a little volume.

glad you like it overall, but i want to try and help you out with your image issue.

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Thank you for your post and top customer service.
I'm not deep enough into tech: what is the difference between your "Sync Cleaner" switch and the scart connector one?
The hickups were graphical glitches at the bottom of the screen (flicker and square blocks), after checking that nothing was wrong with the supergun (we did test it with both so they are totally fine - as expected) I thought I'll need to get a board first for tailoring the XRGB mini settings and A/D level.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Are those sticks available to purchase as well? I don't see them on your site...

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
They can accept normal neo sticks and we're in the process of doing a ground up build for a new stick for the next release. The modded madcatz stuff was always temporary.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Oh, sounds good, I'll wait to see the custom sticks.

Aye, but most second hand neo sticks nowadays are knackered, and the nice ones go for stupid money... Personally I'm not interested in paying new HRAP money for a 25 year old aes stick with the gold writing sweated off.

I'll keep an eye out for your updates. Keep up the good work :)

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
bump: last day before the introductory $50 off ends!

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Did receive a sync cleaner from Cdamm to help with my supergun! Top service, thank you

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Mine showed up in the mail the other day.

It's well built and works great...

Great product.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
And now officially it's drama. Caught him lying.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
"Windy City Gaming" :keke:

Even after you corrected everyone that it's Windy Gaming.....

I'm confused, why is it your fault that your device doesn't work with someone else's manufactured item once combined?
Shit seems ridiculous to me homie. Maybe put a disclaimer on the webpage that your device is for use with your add-on's and you aren't responsible for other people's items not being compatible and/or damages.

What convention you off to?

Last edited: