squirrel2-781644.jpg
squirrel2-781644.jpg
squirrel2-781644.jpg

flamingtext_com_MTY0MjI1NDk3MzM.jpg

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Jassin000 said:
SlashNET, destroying the site with one hateful post after another.
image.php

Cool Sig man.

Btw, if you didn't get yourself banned from SlashChat by DK. You would have realized the majority of talk on their isn't this site.

You made this thread and mostly just responded to other members flaming you.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I would defend jassin, but I also feel that people who smoke weed should be shot in the crotch with a shotgun.

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
Cool Sig man.

Btw, if you didn't get yourself banned from SlashChat by DK. You would have realized the majority of talk on their isn't this site.

You made this thread and mostly just responded to other members flaming you.

Yeah slash chat tends to be mostly monitor, tech, and game talk. A lot of the site's modders hang out in there so the talk tends to be around those lines. Jassin just gets bombed on on the forums because hes a complete fucking moron. Honestly at this point he may take the King Retard title from Joe8 here soon.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
The truth (if any of you even care) is I was never ban from Slashnet (although I'm sure I have been now because I dared to speak out publicly against DK).

I left of my own free will, uninstalled mIRC and never returned. No one asked me to go, no drama took place. It was pretty clear I was not welcome, but ban? Never happened.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Oh I almost forgot... I plan on doing the same here, for the same reasons, just as soon as I can get a Darksoft CPS2 multicart.

People around here don't like me, I get it... Soon I will bother you no more.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Oh I almost forgot... I plan on doing the same here, for the same reasons, just as soon as I can get a Darksoft CPS2 multicart.

Holy shit do you have to be such a whiny "woe is me" cry baby? I don't even really know who you are but first starting this thread and then this post all I can see is you acting like a huge pussy. Let your nuts drop and just roll with it, hell even tasuke's dumb ass is holding out.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

Fuck off already.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
man, work blocks access to the forum and I'm gone for 3 or so weeks... what the hell happened here?

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
The truth (if any of you even care) is I was never ban from Slashnet (although I'm sure I have been now because I dared to speak out publicly against DK).

I left of my own free will, uninstalled mIRC and never returned. No one asked me to go, no drama took place. It was pretty clear I was not welcome, but ban? Never happened.

Your sig makes zero sense then. There are more than 20+ ppl that log into SlashChat and you get butthurt over 3 or 4 of them posting here. Some conspiracy.

In the end as far as me:
- I gave feedback on stuff you shared.
- I corrected 2 sales threads.
- I called you out on a shady selling offer to DZ.

I can accept being a dick for that, but man at least I got a pair of balls with it and can take some flaming.

Skips

Belnar Institute Student

No, you were banned loooong before you made this crybaby bitch fest thread. If you are going to leave then just fucking leave already. You pretty much just said you are staying until you get what you want then leaving. Fuck off or man the fuck up and stay. Don't stick around just to get what you want so you can bail. That is how a child/pussy behaves, not a man. We don't need or want those types of jackasses around these parts. Then again, it is probably pointless telling you all this seeing as how you would rather sit around and smoke it up rather than grow past a high school level of maturity.

P.S. You got called out on some shit by ReplicaX and decided to make this thread instead of addressing those issues and leaving it be. What the fuck did you think would happen?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Well fuck you then. Donkey Kong for life, you stupid motherfucker.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Looking back at my time here... I must confess i had some rough patches...

...Let's be honest here... I use too many ellipses... I drink too much... and a great number of guys always thought I was a Narcissistic fook...

How you handle them is what makes you here I suppose...

xROTx

PS. I see Master Tasuke has had some beatings over the past few weeks... and the fook is still here... gotta respect his dogged insanity...

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
when you've faced death as i have, abuse from punks like you suddenly seems like the sticks and stones it all really is...

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
when you've faced death as i have, abuse from punks like you suddenly seems like the sticks and stones it all really is...

I'd believe you, were it not for all of the desperate grabs for attention.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member

You face death every time you pass a food court, lets not over dramatise things.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Looking back at my time here... I must confess i had some rough patches...

...Let's be honest here... I use too many ellipses... I drink too much... and a great number of guys always thought I was a Narcissistic fook...

How you handle them is what makes you here I suppose...

xROTx

PS. I see Master Tasuke has had some beatings over the past few weeks... and the fook is still here... gotta respect his dogged insanity...

This isn't about you, Roy.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
When you in fact do leave, please do so in volcano-erupting meltdown style.

Currently you're at about a 5/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.