Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Oh God, dude. Stop acting like they aren't both corrupt shitbags with ulterior motives.

It was never about who was right, It was always about who was less wrong.

I'll take the man with small independent donors over the soros-backed queen of the damned any day, even if he does say things that hurt my fee fees and make mistakes because he isn't using a teleprompter or a team or writers to sanitize all his speeches.

4d chess.jpg

Last edited:

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
g3ble5Q.gif

Last edited:

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Love both those clips. That Hillary supporter totally flipped her shit with that woman's quality trolling of her and she had no valid comeback other than bitching about her smiling at her. Gee I wonder why? Perhaps she's following that now public (formerly private) DNC chart handout how to attack Trump in 3 ways to discredit him despite them more or less all being fully full of shit.

The media just can't handle it, and now with that out, now they're cutting off people to a cold mic or an 'accident' disconnect. Totally in the fucking tank it's sad. And if they don't cut it off, they call people liars based on actual facts because they're the hosts of the show like that MSNBC clip about the HIllary emails. Sickening.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
That last couple words, just had to post this. I think there's some good undertones and comedic thought to be pulled from this classic gem I made 8 years ago when I figured she'd take down the clown that did win. Not the best photoshop in the world, but I had fun learning a bit with it.

komradehillary.jpg

Hitler or Stalin...ooh tough choice.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
I really wanted Bernie, but I'll vote for Hillary.

Trump would make us a laughingstock internationally, and would be dangerous with nuclear weapons and as commander and chief. He's a narcissist with no idea what he's doing. He represents everything that has been wrong with the Republican party for the last half a century. All of the dark, racist wealthy elite-centric undertones that we've seen since the Goldwater days are overtones for Trump. He's a piece of human garbage, and a stain on our history.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!

Trump would make us a laughingstock internationally, and would be dangerous with nuclear weapons and as commander and chief. He's a narcissist with no idea what he's doing. He represents everything that has been wrong with the Republican party for the last half a century. All of the dark, racist wealthy elite-centric undertones that we've seen since the Goldwater days are overtones for Trump. He's a piece of human garbage, and a stain on our history.

This is why we need a civics test for voters before they can vote.
They don't even know how the nuclear launch system even fucking works.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,

I'm always in awe when people say this when you have the Libya incidents including Benghazi...

ujJlDb7.jpg

Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
bernie got the shaft DEEP & he took it like a champ

A for effort, A+ for sportsmanship

life finds a way

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Please tell me how it works and how that differs from most people's perception.

For one thing, you cannot initiate a nuclear launch with a single person.
it requires authorization by both the president AND the secretary of defense.
Neither of them has a complete code to initiate a launch.

Additionally, there are two more staff in the launch control center that need to do the same thing. They require two people to turn the launch keys at the same time, and the LCC is inside two vault doors for land-based missiles. If one refuses, the launch won't happen at that site.

For subs, someone has to give the combination lock codes to the two designated keyholders so they can even get their keys to initiate a launch.

Assuming Trump does lose his mind and order a nuclear strike after becoming president, and the Secretary of Defense doesn't agree with him, Trump COULD fire him and appoint a new Acting Secretary and try again.

In that case, the Vice President and a majority of the heads of the Executive Departments could invoke section 4 of the Twenty-fifth amendment to the Constitution and have the President declared incapacitated.

There are many safeguards against the malicious launching of nuclear weapons.

I can see that there's a slight possibility that the President could go insane and order a launch, but there's no way the Secretary of Defense, Vice President, an the majority of the Heads of State would agree with them without a SERIOUS threat to national security.

One of the major arguments against Mutually Assured Destruction as a viable means of nuclear defense is that many launch operators would refuse to be responsible for the death and destruction of a nuclear launch, even if they were under attack.

If you've ever seen the movie War Games, they show the launch protocol as it was decades ago and how one person refusing to launch can stop a malicious launch order. It's not 100% accurate, but it's pretty close.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Thanks for posting that. I find I rarely have the time / energy to reply to norton posts.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
So you are putting all of your marbles on the Secretary of Defense breaking the chain of command and refusing to authenticate an order from the Commander in Chief?
Because that is the only "safeguard".

Anyone beyond that is an almost a big threat for second guessing and refusing to act on an order (because god forbid we actually needed to use nukes in a defensive or retaliatory manner and the guys in the silos/subs refuse). And they are routinely tested to make sure that they will comply.

And what if it isn't a situation where the president hasn't clearly gone "Aerys Targaryen"? What if we are in a Munich/Cuba/Sept 11th situation?What if we are at war?
Or what if an unarmed country "accidentally" bombs an american interests building in a conflict zone? ?

Last edited:

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
So you are putting all of your marbles on the Secretary of Defense refusing to authenticate an order from the Commander in Chief?
Because that is the only "safeguard".

Also, the vice president and heads of state, the men who actually work in the control room.
Did you read my post, or just glance at it in passing?
Just go watch War Games. It's a fantastic movie.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Also, the vice president and heads of state, the men who actually work in the control room.
Did you read my post, or just glance at it in passing?
Just go watch War Games. It's a fantastic movie.

The VP can'd do shit if the Sec. of Defense passes the order.

As I said in the edit, the people in the control room can't and won't refuse. Refusing an order it is almost as dangerous. They have to have faith the president to "turn the key".

They don't have the time to decide if the command is "out of it's mind" or not. We could be under attack for all they know. This is the US defense apparatus. The whole structure is top to bottom.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
And ohh yeah, that Sec. of Defense check.... I'm under the impression that it only applies outside of the situation room.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
I am interested if some admin can let us know the results of this poll ... taking out the voters from outside the US. Would be interesting.