Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Holy shit :lolz:

EDIT:

Hearing it again though, it sounds like she says "aren't".

Last edited:

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Holy shit :lolz:
EDIT:
Hearing it again though, it sounds like she says "aren't".

You could almost hear the overweight, palsy-ridden hamster struggling to get itself back on the wheel as she scrambled to save that blunder in some way.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
CNN just went retarded ... I am pretty positive that anyone that ever watches CNN nowadays is an absolute moron. they even had a fat hag show people how hard it is to eat chicken with a fork. Don't vote Trump .... HE EATS CHICKEN WITH A FORK.

tQAkRo-UeonTqFXlKfSU6B5Twbwg-s61eCJKPKf1AXE.jpg

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
It satisfies:

Spoiler:
hqdefault.jpg

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
SUPER NANO-TRIGGER WARNING

1979 THO
idiot2.gif

r u literally a nazi?

Spoiler:
:thevt: :thevt: no one cares
8BtVi1e.png

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Facebook is PLASTERED with anti Trump news and sentiment. Also, what the fuck is up with Obama, why does he have such a raging hard on for Hillary who tried to beat his ass before? He should stay out of elections. Didn't she have some muslim commercial to about him?.. Dems eating up that Khan drama. Charlie made the best point that it was Hillary's policies that got him killed anyways. The media hatred of this guy makes him extremely attractive. The two faced shit in politics is hilarious.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Facebook is PLASTERED with anti Trump news and sentiment. Also, what the fuck is up with Obama, why does he have such a raging hard on for Hillary who tried to beat his ass before? He should stay out of elections. Didn't she have some muslim commercial to about him?.. Dems eating up that Khan drama. Charlie made the best point that it was Hillary's policies that got him killed anyways. The media hatred of this guy makes him extremely attractive. The two faced shit in politics is hilarious.

Watch 13 Hours and tell me what you think. The movie never points out that the US ambassador to Libya was reporting directly to Clinton and she ignored the conditions in that country completely, thinking she won.

Obama has recently taken the blame for this, but that's total spin. They need to wash the turd up before they apply the gild.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
why would the film makers imply the ambassador conducting logistics for State Dept.s blind transfer of arms caches to rebel militants?

that would be embarassing

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Trump is an obstacle in the road to something bigger. It is truly clear that the MSM is in the tank for the Donkey.
Did anybody's local or National news lead off with 400m on a plane?
BB

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Trump is an obstacle in the road to something bigger. It is truly clear that the MSM is in the tank for the Donkey.
Did anybody's local or National news lead off with 400m on a plane?
BB

You mean the story that was reported 8 months ago?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Considering the percentage of assholes on here, I'm amazed Clinton is at 47% in the official NG.com poll :keke:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
CNN just went retarded ... I am pretty positive that anyone that ever watches CNN nowadays is an absolute moron. they even had a fat hag show people how hard it is to eat chicken with a fork. Don't vote Trump .... HE EATS CHICKEN WITH A FORK.

View attachment 38132

Uhhhh.... Have you ever watched the news? The bottom ticker cycles through the top stories, even when filler stories are rolling. They covered the gas attack and moved onto something else. Should they only display fluff news in the ticker during fluff pieces? People commenting on things they know nothing about it the best. And as if you didn't know, tv news isn't meant to educate you. It's meant to scare you, keep you stupid, entertain you, and sell ad time.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Uhhhh.... Have you ever watched the news? The bottom ticker cycles through the top stories, even when filler stories are rolling. They covered the gas attack and moved onto something else. Should they only display fluff news in the ticker during fluff pieces? People commenting on things they know nothing about it the best. And as if you didn't know, tv news isn't meant to educate you. It's meant to scare you, keep you stupid, entertain you, and sell ad time.

Why are you so keen on defending "Trump eats chicken with knife and fork" as news worthy of airtime?

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I voted for Johnson in 2012. Probably going to vote for him again in 2016.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
LWK -- scary and accurate. People do need to wake up to the crap going on instead of ignoring or coddling it.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rape grooming is not isolated to Islam. The guy says it is, but you see this a lot with men in every culture.

If the police don't protect underaged youth from predators, then we have failed as a society. People use protected classes (race, gender, religion, sex) as a shield to diffuse any scrutiny of misconduct. Authority figures are accused of bias, and then fail to act out of fear of losing their authority.

This is known as "the Ferguson effect" where police don't engage anymore because it ends up being too costly.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Why are you so keen on defending "Trump eats chicken with knife and fork" as news worthy of airtime?

seems like he was more keen on shutting Muppet the fuck up which is good police work and i applaud him

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
What the hell is he thinking disrespecting veterans. The dude isn't a politician in any sense of the word. Even I would shut up on that one, because it wouldn't feel right to disrespect that. Also disgusts me how the Dem's are just using that Khan dude. All Hillary really needs to just is just read a magazine, Trump will ruin it for himself.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
What the hell is he thinking disrespecting veterans. The dude isn't a politician in any sense of the word. Even I would shut up on that one, because it wouldn't feel right to disrespect that. Also disgusts me how the Dem's are just using that Khan dude. All Hillary really needs to just is just read a magazine, Trump will ruin it for himself.

There was a point last May, when Trump could have stayed quiet and won this thing, despite everything he already said.

He could have let Manafort scrub his reputation clean, but his ego got in the way. Or, he's doing it on purpose.