Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yesterday was a dark, dark day in our nation's history.

yesterday was?

How about the day that Sanders conceded in a rigged primary? Was that day sunny?

How about the day that Bill Clinton got on Loretta Lynch's jet to mansplain to her that he has a king kong ding dong and she needs to tell Comey to drop the investigation? Was that day clear skies and birds singing in the trees?

Yesterday was just another day in the fucked up world of a rotten to the core DNC.

Demand better.

Marek

Banned
yesterday was?

How about the day that Sanders conceded in a rigged primary? Was that day sunny?

How about the day that Bill Clinton got on Loretta Lynch's jet to mansplain to her that he has a king kong ding dong and she needs to tell Comey to drop the investigation? Was that day clear skies and birds singing in the trees?

Yesterday was just another day in the fucked up world of a rotten to the core DNC.

Demand better.

Yep.

The democratic party being eviscerated is the best part about this all

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Yesterday was a dark, dark day in our nation's history.

Hyperbole much?

Slavery
The State Sponsored Genocide of the Native Population
State Sanctioned Segregation

I think we've already had some real Dark Days in the USA.

Marek

Banned
^^^
I agree with the above post

So this is the third time in history where the popular vote doesn't get the job done.

The irony of trump talking about how shady the electoral college is, in retrospect, is fucking hilarious.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
It just interesting to see how this is going to play out in both parties' futures. Will it be like a pendulum, and the Dems become super extreme?

Warren and Sanders ticket in 2020!!!!!

Marek

Banned
It just interesting to see how this is going to play out in both parties' futures. Will it be like a pendulum, and the Dems become super extreme?

Warren and Sanders ticket in 2020!!!!!

Both of those people, regardless of who was prez and who was vice, would have easily shit all over Drumpf.

Thanks for nothing DNC. I hope hillary straight up disappears forever and is never heard from again. I also hope the DNC is dissolved and replaced by another party with another name.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Both of those people, regardless of who was prez and who was vice, would have easily shit all over Drumpf.

Thanks for nothing DNC. I hope hillary straight up disappears forever and is never heard from again. I also hope the DNC is dissolved and replaced by another party with another name.

I blame Donna Brazile

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
For you two? Anything.

Come join the fun! I live 300 yards from National forest and 6 miles from National park. You can do whatever you want out here except smoke pot or have an abortion.

Eh...grow some weed, take a seat on a wire hanger (if you can actually find one anymore)...problem solved.

Speaking of weed...I see more states legalized it, let's hope the snowball keeps rolling and it finally becomes national in short time.

Bingo. Of all of the people they could have chosen, they picked that old cunt. Nearly anyone (except her) could have beat Trump.

The DNC fucked up big time...

Marek

Banned
^^^
The weed issue is probably 8 years from becoming a non issue. Just need more old fucks to die and stop voting.

Dailykos.com is such a mess this morning. They're gonna ban me I'm gonna troll those libtard faggots so hard.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
2000-Voted Green.
2004-Voted Green.
2008-FOOLED BY OBAMA.
2012-Voted Green.
2016-Decided to BERN everything down cuz' I ain't got 20 years.

You're just like me, except I was fooled by McCain instead of Obama, and in 2012 I voted for Cobra Commander.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
^^^
I agree with the above post

So this is the third time in history where the popular vote doesn't get the job done.

The irony of trump talking about how shady the electoral college is, in retrospect, is fucking hilarious.

It was ironic that in 1996 Deuce complained about how broken Iori Yagami was, but he was also really good with Iori.

Recognize broken parts of a machine, then exploit them.

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
Hillary has a slight lead in popular vote only due to her run up margins in CA and NY. The political re-alignment in the rust-belt really came through. Reagan Democrats went back home. Check out the map -

Cw1nVRAW8AAxkox.jpg

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yes, Trump did outstanding in the upper midwest where Republican policies have been screwing over workers for 35+ years.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
So I heard Trump has a pending trial about raping a minor :o

Umm... I suppose its no problem since he can name all the judges as president, no?

Clinton would have been the first female president of USA, while Trump will be the last president of USA. Both of course quite exciting options.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
@mendel - that was a political trick, his rape trial thing. Drummed up by a former producer from Jerry springer show. Charges were dropped.

Seriously, you guys should look at kos's diaries on dailykos.com right now. They are the very definition of the word pathetic.

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
@mendel - that was a political trick, his rape trial thing. Drummed up by a former producer from Jerry springer show. Charges were dropped.

Seriously, you guys should look at kos's diaries on dailykos.com right now. They are the very definition of the word pathetic.

Did you end up voting for Hillary?

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I forgot that place existed it is so toxic I kind of mentally blocked that cesspool at the dailykos. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but a few comments in here ripping on the right for so called being toxic to the needs of the areas that voted for them this go around. Too hard to possibly swallow the fact the left has controlled those areas long enough and people there wised up to their own hand being the one guiding them down the shit slide instead of listening to the libtard lie the right is the enemy and cause of all their ills. It's the same as sorry fucking Obama 6, 7, 8 years in though more infrequent over time still like a petulant child blaming Bush for everything that went wrong. Sorry, that may work for a couple years as things change guard and things ripple, but going into a second term it's a lie to shit stir the pot. That right there is what people are tired of on top of being financially run through the hot coals, being told they're the goddamn problem when they're not even in charge or having a voice while the trolls who are make them even more miserable. It's sad it took this many years and the bellowing cheeto messiah to turn people away from both parties and vote for him in the guise of the other to boot stomp the crap out of both. Both sides need a new game as the whiny bullshit appears for now not to be all that well tolerated.