What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
It's all NG: DEV this week - Fast Striker and Gunlord. I'm hoping to clear both games finally.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I've had Nightmare in the Dark in the cab recently since it's that time of the year. It was a hit at our Halloween party.

I've also been playing Fatal Fury 3 as I just picked it up.

pipes

I've had Nightmare in the Dark in the cab recently since it's that time of the year. It was a hit at our Halloween party.

Nice choice. I might do the same to help get in the Halloween mood.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
I had some friends over after the Storm and power Restored to play NEO GEO

Sunday is a Baseball Stars 2 Challenge day when they come back over..

jon713

Camel Slug
Blazing star is such a great shooter. I've never been a shooting fan but this game is fun. The ship before the final boss is crazy difficult :/ never played this game until 2 months ago. Got it at a great price and wanted to try it out.

Also started playing SS3 again haven't really played this since the Saturn ram cart days.

Good memories.

Turbogfx

Crazed MVS Addict
Last couple of days I've been playing Big Tournament Golf on the good old NGCDZ.
Tons of fun, even if you're not really into golf games (like me).

red shoe paul

Stakes Winner
15 Year Member
Been playing Metal Slug MVS a bunch trying to complete the game in 1 credit. It's tough, but I'm trying to get a high score every time.

Mero

New Challenger
Well I'm not playing it yet but I soon will be because I've just got a Last Resort MVS cart.

Also recently was messing around with Shock Troopers 2 for a while. I am shit at this game, furthest I got was stage 4 with a score of about 5.2 million :(

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Recently received Shock Troopers, so playing that at the moment!

Loving this game and in my opinion better than the sequel (Although I have only played a few levels of the sequel

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Slot 1 Neo Turf Masters
Slot 2 Shock Troopers
Slot 3 Strikers 1945
Slot 4 KOF 02

pipes

Recently received Shock Troopers, so playing that at the moment!

Loving this game and in my opinion better than the sequel (Although I have only played a few levels of the sequel

I actually played 2nd Squad before playing the original and had a hard time believing what most people were saying about the sequel being inferior. After playing the original for about 10 seconds I understood. It's on a whole other level.

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
Getting the CMVS out for some action BBS2, NTM, and maybe some TTS. Have a good Turkey Day ya'll.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
THANKSGIVING2012004.jpg

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Just got a great deal on Prehistoric Isle 2, so I've been playing that lately. So far, I don't think it's quite up to par with Blazing Star, but it's good, quick fun. Saving the hostages adds an interesting element to the fairly standard gameplay.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I actually played 2nd Squad before playing the original and had a hard time believing what most people were saying about the sequel being inferior. After playing the original for about 10 seconds I understood. It's on a whole other level.

Anyone ever seen a Shock Troopers 1 AES conversion? Do they exist?

Nam 1975 for me today.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
I've started playing the two new games in my 4-slot: Andro Dunos and SvC: Chaos. Not bad games!