What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Playing Twinkle Star Sprites, Fast Striker, and Shock Troopers Second Squad.

ROBO2011

Crazed MVS Addict
Have been playing Puzzle de Pon R (bought from Tomcat)
Almost the same as Puzzle de pon!

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Just got a Last Blade kit in today, and damn is it a tight fighter. I had only played Last Blade 2 on DC back when, but the original is proving to be a great game.

-D-

Zero's Secretary
Just got Shock Troopers, Aero Fighters 3, Metal Slug 2, Metal Slug X, Cyber Lip, and Windjammers in the mail today. Quickly played through Cyber Lip(decent, but not great); and tomorrow I'll be playing a lot of Shock Troopers & Aero Fighters 3. I plan to play a ton of Metal Slug 2 before moving on to X; so I can fully appreciate all the differences.

b-blanco

Cheng's Errand Boy
10 Year Member
Art of fighting 2 and probably some mark of the wolves in a little bit. Aof 2 is insanely hard but for some reason I still think its a pretty fun game.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
I fired up Ninja Combat today... Its not a fantastic game, being one of the first (Magician Lord was the very first) Neo-Geo games I ever played it was still a enjoyable trip down memory lane.

NEO-GEO man

Fake account, shill troll for Christophe Ratel. Us
Nam was the first one i played.

I might play some Panic Bomber when i get home...

-D-

Zero's Secretary
I fired up Ninja Combat today... Its not a fantastic game, being one of the first (Magician Lord was the very first) Neo-Geo games I ever played it was still a enjoyable trip down memory lane.

Ya know, I see almost this exact same post pop up on various forums pretty consistently. It's always a love letter to Ninja Combat, but always preceded by "I know it's not a great game, but....". I say screw trying to be objective, the only thing that really matters is how fun a game is, and Ninja Combat delivers the goods; I've played through it with my son probably almost a dozen times since buying it earlier this year.

NEO-GEO man

Fake account, shill troll for Christophe Ratel. Us
Yes, i reckon its great too. And the cut scenes are good to listen to!!

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Think I'm gonna set a goal of finishing Burning Fight on homecart this week

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
It's time to take Garou to the next level!

It's been a while and I forgot that Rock's lunging elbow is basically impossible to punish on block. So basically the only thing worth doing would be something that'd trade with his super, since you know that'll be coming after a few punish attempts. Gotta really start messing around with this game again and figuring some of the deeper stuff out. I play B Jenet.

jericho_mpm

New Challenger
kof 94 95 96 97 98 99 11 - Kizuna Encounter - Rotd - Garou special - karnov's revenge - Metal slug 2