What has changed since you joined this site?

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
My wife is pregnant with our fourth child. It’s time I got the snip, all we need to do is sniff one another and she falls pregnant. I guess what Ive taken from this is that I still enjoy my wife, which seems to be the abnormal feeling compared to other mates and their better halves.

Our big family holiday to the US now goes on hold. Again.

I might buy a boat. Unrelated to the fourth child, but a boat would be pretty koll I think.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
My wife is pregnant with our fourth child. It’s time I got the snip, all we need to do is sniff one another and she falls pregnant. I guess what Ive taken from this is that I still enjoy my wife, which seems to be the abnormal feeling compared to other mates and their better halves.

I might buy a boat. Unrelated to the fourth child, but a boat would be pretty koll I think.
Congratulations dude!

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year

Grats on the spawn. A buddy of mine and his wife are the same. He says hi to her and she gets pregs.

But check the boat thread from a few weeks back on the whole wanting to buy a boat thing.

Spoilers: ain't worth it [emoji14]

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Indeed, find a friend with a boat or rent one. You got 4 kids to deal with finacially, mentally and physically, you don't need a fifth that you have to dock and maintain. Shit a fifth kid is probably cheaper than a boat.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
- Got married & bought a new house in April
- Bought new car in July
- Busy with kids (school assignments, family time, etc....)
- Bought Neo Geo mini
- Bought mega drive mini with tower set

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member

A fourth? Dude. Brrrrrrrr. Shoot me in the fucken face.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
It’s time I got the snip

Careful, you might turn into a woman like smokehouse.

As an alternative: stop having sex and just jerk off on the toilet instead, like stevenk does.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Careful, you might turn into a woman like smokehouse.

As an alternative: stop having sex and just jerk off on the toilet instead, like stevenk does.

Instead of wasting it on the toilet, I could store it in bottles like Jizzus Christ... Goggle that noize. You’re welcome.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
hair moved from my head to my ears

Yeah that and everytime I sneeze I have to check some long ass nose hair isn't hanging out. I trim the hairs but I sneeze and boom an inch of hair hangs out.