What happened to Bobak! ???

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Its just that I'm very good at MG3, and Bobak's wack ass will choose one of the hidden characters and DECIMATE me.

So I'm salty.

Alright, thanks for your friendly reply, now that's understandable. Let me guess, he took Tower or Wheel of Fortune? Their patterns are killer. Must have been a slaughter ;).

In that case, salty is still very broad-minded.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I play with Tower, lol, crushed the Bobster...in truth Strenght is the cheapest character anyway, so...

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
So it's Strength, eh? His son is sure the cheapest out of the free-selectables. Naturally that's the one I play with. Still, Black Pierrot (jpn. version) remains the biggest obstacle between me and a full 1cc. I beat the game once with one cred, but stayed below 15k & out of Pierrot's sight. Now that shouldn't count...

Last edited:

Ramad

I play with Tower, lol, crushed the Bobster...in truth Strenght is the cheapest character anyway, so...

Yup, he chooses Tower, the schmuck.

I thought that I could hold my own with Empress.

Nope.

I can beat Strength, but he definitely has one of the hardest drops to counter.

Speaking of which, what is the point of Fool? Don't put useless characters in your roster!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Speaking of which, what is the point of Fool? Don't put useless characters in your roster!

That's the one to play with against rookie opponents to give them a chance. As an in-game chara, he's good to chill with and/or score against.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
If you're godly you can pick fool and humiliate your opponent...it's fun if you can get away with it. I don't play against casuals 'cause I'll just alienate them to the game, I rather they play on their own or against someone on their own level. The more people you gt into the game the better. MD3 is an easy game to pick up and get decent at.

MPE...well that's a whole another can of worms, lol.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
LMBO, sticks you don't out someone's reddit username, that's unspoken rules right there.

He quit facebook too. Real talk, Miss you Bob.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Bobak! said:
This isn't difficult. Nothing will impress me less (or anybody else in life, for that matter) than a person who doesn't take the few minutes it takes to electronically proofread their work. Are these cyber-checkers perfect? No. A computer won't tell you that you used 'their' instead of 'they're' and 'hear' instead of 'here.' However, it will catch 'definitly,' 'atack,' and dozens of other common errors.

I nurture strong interest/participation in: Architecture, geo-politics, world history, US Politics, labor politics, philosophy, movies, Hollywood's affect on world affairs

:shame:

(P.S. Hey Bobak not trying to drag u just trying to drag u home. reddit college football talk can't love u like we can)