mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Is this really a secret?

Bobak; an ananym for Kabob --->---> Karou

"both" from Minneapolis.

Here's a post by Bobak:
Was it weight-related?

Damn shame, really. First the Greg Giraldo, now Patrice.

Colin Quinn, look out!

Here's a post by Karou:
Was wait-remate?d

Damshame, rilly. . 1rst greg Graldo, no.w Patriss. .

Colin, kwinn look! out!

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Can confirm: CGQ is a puppet regime run by Bobak. I am merely a figurehead.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
^Destroyed!!! Bwa ha ha ha! You hear me Bobak?! DESTROYED!!!!

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
See what I mean?

profile_picture_by_iknowthatfeelplz-d4enmbi.png

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Bobak never played a game in his life....

Bobak was an interesting character. I actually met him several years ago. We hung out for several hours, but we talked most of the time. We did check out a few games, but nothing too extensive. But to say he never played games, well, surely you were just joking, right?!

If I remember correctly, the last cart he was searching for before he disappeared was a Master of Syougi cart. So he definitely played through the majority of the neogeo library!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
If I remember correctly, the last cart he was searching for before he disappeared was a Master of Syougi cart. So he definitely played through the majority of the neogeo library!
he owned all of them. but when people came over to play a neo game, he only put in legend of success joe... to torture them.

This thread has me all types of confused. Someone post Bobak pics.
you dumb.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Bobak was an interesting character. I actually met him several years ago. We hung out for several hours, but we talked most of the time. We did check out a few games, but nothing too extensive. But to say he never played games, well, surely you were just joking, right?!

He played a lot of Metal Gear too, we spammed the heck out of the Peace Walker thread back in the day. RIP.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member

Yes....it was a joke.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I hope Bobak comes back as a divorced transsexual single parent trying to make her way in the world.

That's what this forum really needs.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Yeah, it was very active for a few months after the game came out.