What Beat 'em Ups are you playing? Daily/Weekly check

Yun

New Challenger
First time clearing the game with Jack Trec in 1 credit, on my last life, felt good

k2sx.png

Last edited:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
First time clearing the game with Jack Trec in 1 credit, on my last life, felt good

k2sx.png

Awesome. I'm assuming the tier list for characters in C&D from easiest to hardest clear is

Mess
Mustapha
Jack
Hanna?

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
Shadow force is a great looking game but it lacks real substance, there is nothing to keep you playing

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Just finished playing (mostly) through all three Streets of Rage games for a YouTube video that I did. I played the fan-translated version of Bare Knuckle III instead for SOR3, though.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Shadow force is a great looking game but it lacks real substance, there is nothing to keep you playing

What the fuck does that supposed to mean?

You're on real illicit substance.

Last edited:

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
asian dynamite and slashout on the naomi as of recent. asian dynamite is hilarious.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I have been playing Sonic Blastman 2. I like it a lot more than the first.

I've said this before..
If Captain Commando and Clark Kent had a child that was a 30 year old virgin who wore a yellow scarf...he would be Sonic Blast Man.

EDIT: Although I think the first Sonic Blast Man has better music, Sonic Blast Man II is a much better game. Heads up, the only way to kill the final form of the last boss (assuming you're using SBM himself) is to exclusively do his half circle up + YB super desperation.

SHVC2Ccartfront.jpg

Fightin' Fo' Freedom.

Last edited:

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Played some Knights of the Round last night for the first time. Such a great game. I wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I did.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Yes, it's sad, I know. Hopefully I can make up for lost time now :)

Pipes, have you played King of Dragons? Its badass aswell, I like it a bit better than Knights of the Round. ; )

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Pipes, have you played King of Dragons? Its badass aswell, I like it a bit better than Knights of the Round. ; )

Never played it but I just watched some gameplay and it looks awesome. I'm going to have try that out one of these days. Thanks.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Undercover Cops on the Super Famicom. I've finally gotten the hang of this one.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Undercover Cops on the Super Famicom. I've finally gotten the hang of this one.

Just bought this game last week, should be getting soon. :drool:

Can't wait to fire into it been trying to find it at a decent price. Is it a game that might be 1cc achievable or no? :D

Last edited: