What arcade stick do you own?

jdotaku

Angel's Love Slave
GOing to pick up an x arcade for use with my computers and possibly for a future (someday) arcade mame cab project.

Not sure if it works with 360 or wii though so if not I'll need yet another stick. My beloved neo geo sticks (old style) will soon be leaving with the neo I just sold :(

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Butta that is a fucking sweet stick. I assume its for the 360?

"Macho Man" Butta Supremo

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
I guess now you can sell me your HRAP3 really cheap then huh?

I haven't seen you on Live in a while, you still playing SF4?

actually i am gonna be selling the hrap3 soon. i dunno about cheap, but ill let it go for about what it's worth. it's modded with seimitsu buttons. only thing is, i have a plexi top for it, so you can easily add art to it. i never got around to doing that, but i am probably going to install it with no art before i sell as i would have no need for it. i think that cost me $18 so that'll add to the cost as well.

as for sf4, yea havent played in a while. gonna hop back on soon, was actually thinking of playing a bunch of hdr instead.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
actually i am gonna be selling the hrap3 soon. i dunno about cheap, but ill let it go for about what it's worth. it's modded with seimitsu buttons. only thing is, i have a plexi top for it, so you can easily add art to it. i never got around to doing that, but i am probably going to install it with no art before i sell as i would have no need for it. i think that cost me $18 so that'll add to the cost as well.

as for sf4, yea havent played in a while. gonna hop back on soon, was actually thinking of playing a bunch of hdr instead.

Well let me know about the HRAP3, I could be interested if I have the cash.

If you see me online send me an invite for HDR, I'd be up for some games.

P

Pat Bateman

I got these two from latestothelates.com

Both have original art, and Sanwa parts.

img1264c.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

batch1ofjoystickart031.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Josh

Banned
These are the ones I currently have now. I will most liking start trying out the quality of different adapters to cut down on this mess.

arcadesticks.jpg

I just got a TE SFIV stick for the 360.

I've got scads of older sticks squirreled away for all the various systems. I actually found an unopened box from NCS the other day in my office closet. I cracked it open to find a Neo Stick for PS2... i wanna say it was postmarked 2004...

Grime

n00b
I use a HSS-0130 Modded with two cthulhu boards for my PS3, PC and Saturn, love this stick...If you can find one, it is the best there is.

DSC01798.jpg

DSC01799.jpg

Heres some of my other sticks.

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Last edited:

Bay78

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Only ones I own are the Original Neo Geo AES Arcade sticks.

Dinodoedoe

Bub & Bob's Bub,
20 Year Member
My main stick is the tournament stick by madcatz. I still need to upgrade the art since it's still stock.

I finished upgrading the standard fight stick with seimitsu parts a couple of weeks back.

For the PS3, I will be playing this stick after I rip out the insides and convert everything since the EX2 board fired on me :( Looking forward to converting this stick since i have a few adapters so it can also double up as an original Xbox stick.

For the Wii I modded this stick which works very well after for Tatsunoko vs Capcom with Sanwa parts.

I also have some other stick I don't use because they are just too big like the 15th anniversary SF stick.

Last edited:

Eggy

Rugal's Thug
I have the original neo geo one(oldstyle),a doa 4 stick for the 360 and a stick I built myself with sanwa parts. it has a wooden case and is ugly as hell. at least it plays pretty well.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
2 Kidney Neo Sticks
1 Old Style
1 TE SFIV
1 MAS Arcade
1 X9 Custom

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
I own 2 old style Neo sticks, 1 PS / Neo MAS, 1 Neo MAS, custom PS2 Sanwa stick, Hori FS3 PS3, and PS2 Tekken 5 Hori anniversary stick.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
This is a dumb question - but I SWEAR that the Sanwa JLF in my X9 has a shorter throw in it than my SFIV T.E.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
360 Sticks

Virtua Fighter Stick

1417-550x-hori%20fighting%20stick%20ex2.jpg

Virtual On Mod

Final.jpg

Neo Stick

Hori Stick

DSC00954.jpg

PS2

Soul Caliber hori Stick

hori_sc2.jpg

Saturn

Virtua Fighter Stick

SAT_ACC_VirtuaStickJap.jpg

Last edited:

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Here are my two Seimitsu modded T5 sticks. Both have LS32, PS-14-DNs, hole plugs and PS-14-GN, the Krizalid stick has PS-14-GNC's.

DSC02190.jpg

DSC02191.jpg

DSC02192.jpg

The Krizalid stick used to have a JLF and Sanwa buttons. Ripped those out, sold them and went all seimitsu. Havent looked back since.

iMonkey

n00b
Hi I know this is an old thread but I was wondering how you managed to get the LS-32 into the Neo Stick? Do you have any pictures of how you mounted it on without having to drill into the top of the stick?