Walking Simulator 2: BRISK WALKING

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Gillian sexually harassing every female he comes across wouldn't fly in the west today, same reason we will never get an official Policenauts translation.
Oh yeah. Been playing policenauts. It’s your pal ol’ drunky the sexually harassing police officer. I just see it as a product of its time but they’d have to have 3 focus groups in this day and age to “fix” it for 2024.

There were some parts removed from snatcher where the main character check out the naked dead body of a woman. I don’t remember exactly I just remember reading about it being censored.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Oh yeah. Been playing policenauts. It’s your pal ol’ drunky the sexually harassing police officer. I just see it as a product of its time but they’d have to have 3 focus groups in this day and age to “fix” it for 2024.

There were some parts removed from snatcher where the main character check out the naked dead body of a woman. I don’t remember exactly I just remember reading about it being censored.
IIRC, if you perfect the shooting simulator a few times, Meryl lets you feel up her tits.

Jon