VideoGameX (Huntington Beach, CA)

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
I know i'm kind of bumping in with a random question, but i've seen that 'TOPS' place referenced a few times around the forum, would it be possible to pm me or just paste here the link to that shop? I'm always on the lookout for new online arcade stores :eek_2:

Tops/Sophia
http://www.tops-game.jp/special/inst/list_01.htm

Tops is a store out of Japan. Prices are a little on the high side but Mr.Orihara is trustworthy.

Josh

Banned
Great news today, due to the overwhelming outrage, eBay personally called me today and raised our limits from $5,000 to $45,000. I tried to increase this many times to no avail, thus my previous "extreme" animosity toward eBay. I want to sincerely thank the people who took their time to complain. It may sound weird to say that, but I was backed into a corner and giving all of you excuses never makes things better.

In fact, because this is such great news, up until Nov. 1, 2012, 15% off to all customers willing to forgive an overworked jerk and $50 store credit to anyone who previously purchased a cab from us.

Vanilla Thunder and the boys, you all are the official heroes of the month! I can understand if you still want to hate, but I cant show anything but love to the people who ultimately broke the eBay chains!

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Great news today, due to the overwhelming outrage, eBay personally called me today and raised our limits from $5,000 to $45,000. I tried to increase this many times to no avail, thus my previous "extreme" animosity toward eBay. I want to sincerely thank the people who took their time to complain. It may sound weird to say that, but I was backed into a corner and giving all of you excuses never makes things better.

In fact, because this is such great news, up until Nov. 1, 2012, 15% off to all customers willing to forgive an overworked jerk and $50 store credit to anyone who previously purchased a cab from us.

Vanilla Thunder and the boys, you all are the official heroes of the month! I can understand if you still want to hate, but I cant show anything but love to the people who ultimately broke the eBay chains!

Funny, I did nothing except agree that you're behaving like an asshole.

I didn't report you to eBay, didn't bring this up initially and all I "made" you do was take pics of cabs you refused to show pics of.

if you want to direct ire at me, that's probably because you were tempbanned for breaking forum rules. At least be honest about your butthurt.

You had a chance to really have something here and you blew it because your personality and ethics suck shit through a tube.

Tacitus

Staff member
VT sounds pissed...

No, I'm thoroughly amused.

Apparently I've been terrorizing both Josh and the Kiwi for months.

Who is next?!?!? I'm the boogie man and I've come to steal all of your PCBs!

:kekeke:

amurphy245

Kuroko's Training Dummy

Hold on,explain why you need your seller limits raised when you have yet to sell an item?

Ive never hit my seller limit,why dont you put the work in and actually build up your reputation on ebay with actual sales,within maybe 6 months you will become a bronze power seller and top rated seller,then you get 10% discount on listings and some other small perks its really not hard to do,or you can just continue to sell nothing and ruin your rep further.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
No, I'm thoroughly amused.

You'll know VT is PO'd when he goes after Scoops' Pulstars, heh.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member

Hurrah & Huzzah!!! More money and jobs for the economy of California!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Great news today, due to the overwhelming outrage, eBay personally called me today and raised our limits from $5,000 to $45,000. I tried to increase this many times to no avail, thus my previous "extreme" animosity toward eBay.

What limit was raised exactly?

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
[b said:
Mr. Whitefolks[/b];3429924]No, I'm thoroughly amused.

Mr. Whitefolks? >_>

Tacitus

Staff member
Mr. Whitefolks is the white chocolate player pimp, pimpin in this pimp game.
Such a good movie...

Great flick... I could watch it 1000x.

I checked and I didn't see anyone else with this name. Strange.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
It's also the name of a very very old member here hence why I'm confused lol

Wait, so Vanilla isn't Smoo?

Okay, I was confused too. He's probably looking at my post in his TV thread going "What the hell is this guy smoking?"

arcwyvern

King's Dry Cleaner
Great flick... I could watch it 1000x.

I checked and I didn't see anyone else with this name. Strange.

Thread is now about "pimpumentaries". Have you seen American Pimp also? It was made around the same time as Pimps Up, Hoes Down. it's a little more gritty than PUHD but just as good.

Tacitus

Staff member
Thread is now about "pimpumentaries". Have you seen American Pimp also? It was made around the same time as Pimps Up, Hoes Down. it's a little more gritty than PUHD but just as good.

Loved it.. absolutely loved it.

I think that's the one with the story about the girl that gets shot and gets out of bed and starts walking the track again, right? It has been a while since I've seen it.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Wait, so Vanilla isn't Smoo?

Okay, I was confused too. He's probably looking at my post in his TV thread going "What the hell is this guy smoking?"

Yeah this is why I was like.. What the fuck Smoo was VT? lol

arcwyvern

King's Dry Cleaner
Loved it.. absolutely loved it.

I think that's the one with the story about the girl that gets shot and gets out of bed and starts walking the track again, right? It has been a while since I've seen it.

That it is, playboy. I watched it again on netflix a while ago. It's def the less glamorous of the two.
Ho up or blow up.