VideoGameX (Huntington Beach, CA)

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
How classy, man he just doles out top notch service from every direction :/

Ya know Panda, if you run a business, I can't imagine hacking out a whole segment of potential customers?

Why, if anything, I'd be more than happy to provide a service that allows me to make more money by catering to a segment such as those who want arcade machines.

Maybe this is just crazy talk on my end?

DangerousK

20 Year Member
this reminds me of one of his earlier thread...

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...to-City-amp-New-Astro-City-Egret-3&highlight=

Josh, if you are serious about online sales, wait until you are ready, your current approach is not very good mmm'kay ?

He had another thread where he just posted the same stock looking pictures.

I just lol'd at that one too.

You can take the time to come up with this edited images that have a price stuck on the bottom, but providing real pictures is too difficult.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
He had another thread where he just posted the same stock looking pictures.

I just lol'd at that one too.

You can take the time to come up with this edited images that have a price stuck on the bottom, but providing real pictures is too difficult.

My car is in the shop, so I don't have time to respond to this. Give me time.

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
Instead of asking the guy questions in some thread on a forum he might not be visiting, WHY NOT CALL HIM at his retail shop? I mean the guy owns a video game store, they are open during business hours, and there will always be someone there to answer the phone. Pretty simple?

Maybe he doesn't read this forum every day, maybe he is in Tokyo visiting his wife, who knows. But instead of ranting here, why not call his place of business, since this IS business related, and just ask for him?

Josh seemed like a super easy going guy, and I am sure if he saw this thread he would have responded. But new flash - there are many people that do not live to read neo-geo.com on a regular basis.

Grow a set of balls and get out from behind your keyboard and try to actually talk to someone. It is not that difficult, and after you have practiced that for a year or so you can graduate to actual face to face interaction! It really is something everyone should be able to do.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
I just saw this shit:

Ebay Item 290773816108

One feedback. Nice.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Instead of asking the guy questions in some thread on a forum he might not be visiting, WHY NOT CALL HIM at his retail shop? I mean the guy owns a video game store, they are open during business hours, and there will always be someone there to answer the phone. Pretty simple?

Maybe he doesn't read this forum every day, maybe he is in Tokyo visiting his wife, who knows. But instead of ranting here, why not call his place of business, since this IS business related, and just ask for him?

Josh seemed like a super easy going guy, and I am sure if he saw this thread he would have responded. But new flash - there are many people that do not live to read neo-geo.com on a regular basis.

Grow a set of balls and get out from behind your keyboard and try to actually talk to someone. It is not that difficult, and after you have practiced that for a year or so you can graduate to actual face to face interaction! It really is something everyone should be able to do.

I interact with people everyday, friends, associates, all types of people. But I know someone that pisses on someone's WTB thread calling them shady cause the buyer wasn't interested is a pretty shitty attitude to have as a seller. Regardless of whether or not he's trying to sell anything on here or anywhere. And clumping everyone into a group of computer nerds is pretty ignorant as well, how do you know these people aren't behind a desk all day?

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member

Josh was banned for a few days for inappropriate behavior. He is likely staying away because he doesn't realize that ban has expired.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Josh was banned for a few days for inappropriate behavior. He is likely staying away because he doesn't realize that ban has expired.

knowing this board like i do, what exactly constitues 'inappropriate behavior'? the only bannable things (for ng.com that is) i can think of are considered acts of terrorism.

DangerousK

20 Year Member
knowing this board like i do, what exactly constitues 'inappropriate behavior'? the only bannable things (for ng.com that is) i can think of are considered acts of terrorism.

What qualifies as inappropriate behavior?

Why, everything Vicbaby says in chat. :tickled:

SSS

neo retired
Is this the same guy who was unloading cabs, but couldn't be bothered with details or photos? Seems appropriate NGF would be buds with someone like that.

totoro

X>2, (He is so wrong -Ed),

Since i made bad comments too,i take it your comments target me as well.
So for your information i have contacted him through ebay asking info about the auctions and got no answer.
Also i have put bids on some of those early ended auctions....(enough proof for me to judge in a negative way a seller)
And i did not know that i have to call sb or even meet him in person in order to get info about an ebay auction....
So all this issue has nothing to do with a pair of balls.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
It doesn't have anything to do with balls. Some people just have to run their mouth about things that do not concern them. This site and ebay is a place for online transactions. If you come to an agreement and talk on the phone then thats great but a lot of people correspond through email and private messaging only, especially when they are international. You can't expect someone from Greece or somewhere outside the U.S. to make a phone call to California. You post something for sale online then you better respond online thats it.

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
but a lot of people correspond through email and private messaging only, especially when they are international.

This coming from someone from New Jersey?

The fact of the matter is people are here crying and whining because someone ended some ebay auctions early? Hey, I am not happy when someone ends an auction early I am bidding on, but crying about it here and calling the guy a scammer is just about your own personal drama.

If I had a question about a transaction, or I wanted to find out why the auction ended early, I would pick up the phone and call the seller, since this IS a place of business. Pretty simple.

When Dion and I met Josh he defended the online "community" and said over and over again if we were nicer to people maybe we would not get negative comments on neo-geo.com. I told him he is still in the honeymoon phase with these online morons and the ones that cry the loudest are just backstabbing crybabies that would turn on you in a second if they thought it would enhance their online "reputation". He continued to not disagree so we just agreed to disagree (like adults to when having a conversation about something they might not see eye to eye about). When he finally sees this thread maybe he will start to understand what we were saying.

So like I said before, either quit blubbering and whining like a drama queen or have the balls to call him and ask him yourself.

btw - he was banned for "inappropriate behavior"?!?!? Here? LOL now that is the funniest thing I have read all day.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
This coming from someone from New Jersey?

The fact of the matter is people are here crying and whining because someone ended some ebay auctions early? Hey, I am not happy when someone ends an auction early I am bidding on, but crying about it here and calling the guy a scammer is just about your own personal drama.

If I had a question about a transaction, or I wanted to find out why the auction ended early, I would pick up the phone and call the seller, since this IS a place of business. Pretty simple.

When Dion and I met Josh he defended the online "community" and said over and over again if we were nicer to people maybe we would not get negative comments on neo-geo.com. I told him he is still in the honeymoon phase with these online morons and the ones that cry the loudest are just backstabbing crybabies that would turn on you in a second if they thought it would enhance their online "reputation". He continued to not disagree so we just agreed to disagree (like adults to when having a conversation about something they might not see eye to eye about). When he finally sees this thread maybe he will start to understand what we were saying.

So like I said before, either quit blubbering and whining like a drama queen or have the balls to call him and ask him yourself.

btw - he was banned for "inappropriate behavior"?!?!? Here? LOL now that is the funniest thing I have read all day.

So now I'm a moron? Wow, let me buy some games from you please..

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Josh is not being an honest seller.. I can understand how this concept may be lost on you.

Last edited:

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
What does people coming from New Jersey have anything to with it? I wasn't talking about myself. I was speaking for the international buyers that can't just pick up the phone and call California to ask why someone repeatedly ends their auctions after people spend countless days watching them and bidding on them to be disappointed.

You talk about speaking like adults but every chance you get you act like an asshole trying to zing somebody. How about you just state your opinion and act like a normal person instead of coming at people like you have all the balls in the world. Congratulations you are a has been Neo Collector/Seller/Scammer. With all that on your resume and you having such big balls, lets see you put my uniform on every night and do my job.

Why don't you stop HIDING BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARD with your snide remarks as if you are a somebody. As for blubbering and whining isn't that what you came in to this thread doing?

You are a nobody, a fart in the wind that somebody catches a whiff of every once in awhile when you feel the need to gain attention. Just in case you forgot or someone hasn't told you in awhile.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Look at all his retro BIN listings. All the BIN prices are actually much higher than the prices listed in the pics. Maybe he's trying to bait people who just look at the pics and forgot to read the actual BIN price?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/videogamex/...AX:IT&_trksid=p4340.l2557&_trksid=p4340.l2562

If the eBay info is correct, then what I don't get is how can an eBay seller be a member since Oct-12-11 and still only have 1 Positive eBay Feedback Rating?

I mean, what is up with that?

-----------------
Seller Information
videogamex ( 1)
Feedback rating: 1
Positive Feedback: 100%
Member since Oct-12-11 in
United States

Last edited:

city41

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
10 Year Member
Constantly taking down your ebay auctions prematurely is a fantastic way to garner trust from buyers...

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
If the eBay info is correct, then what I don't get is how can an eBay seller be a member since Oct-12-11 and still only have 1 Positive eBay Feedback Rating?

I mean, what is up with that?

-----------------
Seller Information
videogamex ( 1)
Feedback rating: 1
Positive Feedback: 100%
Member since Oct-12-11 in
United States

To be clear, the positive is for a buying and he has a neutral for selling.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
This guy has smelled funny since we made him run out to the locker.

...but we were just being bullies... :rolleyes: