[For Sale] Asto City & New Astro City + Egret 3

Josh

Banned
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
If anyone is interested these are for Calif gamers. No shipping.

Last edited:

BatManG85

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Prices my dude and your location says Nihon. What part of CA? Lots of guys gonna grab em for sure. GL

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
voltronbadass said:
Hello,

Where in cali are you? Im in SoCal. Can I get more info or pics on the astro 2? Price?

Thanks for your time

-Norm

Josh said:
i dont have pictures im in Huntington beach

voltronbadass said:
So let me get this straight

You are trying to sell thousands of dollars worth of cabs

You wont provide pics

You cant be bothered to provide any details about the cabs

You cant even be bothered enough to provide a phone number and say to call you for details

Good luck with that :oh_no:

Awesome communication with this guy :lol:

Last edited:

Moarian

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So are you in Huntington Beach, CA now or still in Japan? Because it looks like from your forum posts in the last month you were in Japan. Now do you actually have "many of each." in a home or a warehouse? If so, please post pictures and prices. If you are in fact in Japan and trying to set up a group buy, then say so. But to say you have "many of each" is really misleading.

And if you are just trying to rip people off...You need to post prices and pictures ASAP if you have "many of each"

Sying

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 legit 2 quit

I think he,is legit. I mean he has a awesome looking,logo in his sig and a cali phone number. I mean you can not those from anywhere. Where can I send my cash!?!

/sarcasm

Last edited:

Josh

Banned
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
if I typed that it must have been a pretty cool iphone typoZ! hahah but call if you are interested!

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Post some pictures, post some numbers, and learn some fucking tact man.

Seriously dude, this thread is a God damn mess. How could you possibly think that this was going to go anywhere from what you've posted? It's asinine dude.

Josh

Banned
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Sorry I have no pictures at the moment,
offering to socal members only anyway, no big deal.
just call or dont. ill be more than happy to help in anyway i can.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
My initial impression is that your 'helping' someone else sell some cabs. Not saying this is the case, but it sure comes off that way. Wasn't someone basically doing this for Kingsley? before. Hence no pictures or details.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
120 feedback / 100%. So either people didn't care about his ability to communicate then, or he has since lost the ability. Either way Josh, your coming off as a douche. Post prices and pics or don't reply.

Also, as you are not willing to ship, please post "CALI only - no ship" in ur thread title please. You owe me for 2 minutes of my life. Call for prices.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I'll just leave these here.

neojon.jpg

hinden2.jpg

Josh

Banned
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
and if anyone is interested and in the area or driving down here soon, let me know. Everything is ready now. Can easily meet up too. phone number is in my sig.