*UPDATED* NeoGeo proto screenshots

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Well considering he left a msg... and it says that he is going to wait 3 months before dumping them. As agreed... i would say he wasnt sitting on anything... And that these were recently acquired!

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
wizkid007 said:
Well considering he left a msg... and it says that he is going to wait 3 months before dumping them. As agreed... i would say he wasnt sitting on anything... And that these were recently acquired!
My god, are you dense? I posted that it wasn't really him. Do you honestly think he would post here considering he has yet to ever?

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
D-Lite said:
My god, are you dense? I posted that it wasn't really him.
I know for a fact that before D-Lite posted that he clenched his hands into fists and his face turned a cutie-pie shade of pink.

He hates it when people ignore his IP detectivery.

Sumez

The Ultimate 11
D-Lite said:
Do you honestly think he would post here considering he has yet to ever?
Well, it WOULD make sense, since there's a thread about him, and he is at least talking to Razoola.
But that post was really not too convincing.

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
Stinky-Dinkins said:
I know for a fact that before D-Lite posted that he clenched his hands into fists and his face turned a cutie-pie shade of pink.

He hates it when people ignore his IP detectivery.
It's the #3 perk in being a mod.
After:
#2: Knowing Charlie can't ban you
#1: Knowing what Shawn really thinks of galfordo

Neo Mike

Creative Moderator, Art Gallery Coordinator,
20 Year Member
E-Lite said:
You can say that again sister. :kekeke:

hainbutterzoinkscornsnack.jpg

Users sharing the same IP Address
User
PtBarnum
Scanline
curnow

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
xtoo_short20x said:
Funny how everyone gives shit to Xacrow for putting up pics.

If I was Xacrow, I would take all the pics off the net, and never ever say
a single thing about them, so that you all motherfuckers would shut the fuck up,
and never play the god damn games, or know any info about them. Faggots.

Seconded.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
playboycougar said:
That's true. I was wondering the same thing myself. Ehh, even thought I sort of doubted the dynamic duo, it could be possible.

Well, actually I think all the protos once for sale on Chris page are featured in Xacrow showcase, aren't they? Also, I remeber Dion also claimed to have some protos, or possibly Chris himself stated something like that, can't remember properly, as if the two guys just 'shared' the proto goods supposedly aquired from former SNK. That would have been logical, wouln't it? Well, maybe Xacrow just collected all the former NGF protos from both Chris and Dion? Just an option, but a nice one for sure IMHO. :-)

Last edited:

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Shito said:
Also, I remeber Dion also claimed to have some protos,

Didn't Dion recently claim to still have a few protos ("Warriors of the Fates" among them) on that Neo mailing list a week or so ago?

syringe

Banned
It-r publically known.

the curnow thing was just for messing around in chat once (that's publically known too, well to kernow and it actually got him to laugh WHICH IS A HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT CAUSE HE DOESNT LAUGH AT *ANYTHING*)

an obvious joke account=not a genuine fake account cause its purely for laughs when the forum is piss slow.

As for Tom Wopat, thats the account I use to beat up little children for their lunch money and scam the elderly.

Neo Mike said:
Users sharing the same IP Address
User
Tom Wopat
Scanline
curnow

Last edited:

wizkid007

20 Year Member
D-Lite said:
My god, are you dense? I posted that it wasn't really him. Do you honestly think he would post here considering he has yet to ever?

well considering all i did was quickly scan a few posts on the way down to get a feel for what was going on in the thread. I guess i missed your post.

And second I guess i dont take the time to make new accounts... scan ips for people who make multiply accounts.. and generally consider this forum as a huge part of my life. I do other things like pro create... Make money and a few more productive things with my time.

I like games.. and i have a whole ton of them... But it doesnt direct my life.

I guess im not the dense one after all. :smirk:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
wizkid007 said:
well considering all i did was quickly scan a few posts on the way down to get a feel for what was going on in the thread. I guess i missed your post.

And second I guess i dont take the time to make new accounts... scan ips for people who make multiply accounts.. and generally consider this forum as a huge part of my life. I do other things like pro create... Make money and a few more productive things with my time.

I like games.. and i have a whole ton of them... But it doesnt direct my life.

I guess im not the dense one after all. :smirk:

Shut up faggot.

wizkid007

20 Year Member
LOL.. im going to take advice from a pirate...

Bum chum central

people sticking there nose where it doesnt concern them...

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
wizkid007 said:
LOL.. im going to take advice from a pirate...

Bum chum central

Like I hardly give a shit, I've contributed more to this community than shots of my girlfriends ass, fuck you, glad you caught me when I'm happy to give you a post or two to tell you to shut the fuck up. Glad you think you're high and mighty that you believe you have a life outside this forum, so you're not responsible for a single thing you said.

Don't care. I don't even make sense I think. But hopefully more than that bullshit I just saw you spill.

I'm done so this shit isn't going to the War Room.

PS I like protos, I hate kafuin for tricking me :(

Last edited:

wizkid007

20 Year Member
HAHA i laugh at your insolence!!

U care enought to write back when it DOES NOT CONCERN U..

I hope u feel better now... :loco:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
xtoo_short20x said:
Funny how everyone gives shit to Xacrow for putting up pics.

If I was Xacrow, I would take all the pics off the net, and never ever say
a single thing about them, so that you all motherfuckers would shut the fuck up,
and never play the god damn games, or know any info about them. Faggots.

Shito said:

Shito said:
Some of those games look amazing.

Of course the cart verions of Brikinger is exciting. But other titles look interesting too.

I just hope any of those will surface one day. They do exist, now we know for sure.

I wonder if ChrisRay had any potro in the end... who knows? His supposed 'buyer' has never been released, for what we know. Possibly this Xacrow guy could also be that very one, a very hardcore (and rich?) collector who simply just stayed totally behind the clouds till now. That's all about the drama.

As for me, I would gladly put any money in any project ot get any title released.

Do I see a bit of contradiction? So if you had the protos you wouldn't say a thing about them, but since somebody else has them, you want them to surface so you can add some bootleg carts of them to the special shelf separated from your real collection?

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Amano Jacu said:
Do I see a bit of contradiction? So if you had the protos you wouldn't say a thing about them, but since somebody else has them, you want them to surface so you can add some bootleg carts of them to the special shelf separated from your real collection?

Man, what are you talking about?

What I seconded is the fact that this Xacrow guy not owing nothing to no one of us, it's nothing like smart to blame him or just claim him as obliged to do anything. That simply doesn't make sense at all. He has his stuff, he does pretty much what he wants with it.

That being said, why in the hell should I not say a thing about those protos?

I'm grateful to Xacrow for releasing pics and infos about those titles, and I just *hope* those will be eventually avalaible for everyone. Indeed AES replicas are what *I* care, but that's me. To each his own. You want the ROMZ? More power to you. I'm just interested in another article, simply better fitting my personal tastes.

As for my stating of my self as 'always avalaible and ready to contribute into any eventual initiative', that's just I'm enough of a grow-up to put my money where my mouth is.

Right?

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
I have no clue what's going on in this thread. Everyone seems upset though. I sure would like to play these games eventually though. The puzzle game and the pinball game look the most interesting to me. I think the the warlocks of the fates game looks a little weak, but maybe we'll be surprised. I think wherever these games came from, or whoever has them, should be kind enough to share them with the community, it'd be nice if they were released in MVS format like ghostlop,but I'm doubtful that that will happen. Then again, I don't necessarily think it's 'owed' to us. Whoever is in posession of these games has acquired them in some secretive way that we somehow overlooked or weren't in the right loop of people to have a chance to get them ourselves. Since they weren't officially released though, I think roms of such games wouldn't hurt anyone, but would be a nice perk of being in the know of the Neo-Geo community. Or at least our little community we have here. I think this is pretty cool though.

Last edited:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Shito said:
Man, what are you talking about?

What I seconded is the fact that this Xacrow guy not owing nothing to no one of us, it's nothing like smart to blame him or just claim him as obliged to do anything. That simply doesn't make sense at all. He has his stuff, he does pretty much what he wants with it.

That being said, why in the hell should I not say a thing about those protos?

I'm grateful to Xacrow for releasing pics and infos about those titles, and I just *hope* those will be eventually avalaible for everyone. Indeed AES replicas are what *I* care, but that's me. To each his own. You want the ROMZ? More power to you. I'm just interested in another article, simply better fitting my personal tastes.

As for my stating of my self as 'always avalaible and ready to contribute into any eventual initiative', that's just I'm enough of a grow-up to put my money where my mouth is.

Right?

Arguing with you is like playing "fronton" (racketball?), so who cares. Tooshort said that if he had the protos he would just keep the games to himself without giving away any info. You just said "seconded", so I understand you would do the same as him, so I request aditional explanation and now you explain that you seconded something that has nothing to do to with what tooshort said, and I happen to agree with it. Yes, xacrow can do whatever he wants and he doesn't need to give a fuck about what we all whine here, that's perfectly fine. Thr fact that I understand it doesn't mean I would do the same thing or even worse.

About what we would like to happen, well, you want to have "AES replicas" for you, I admit I just want TEH ROMZ to play the game for a while, so yes, to each his own. However they are not mutually exclusive, actually on the end we need the same initial thing, that is TEH ROMZ to be made public. Unless you would prefer somebody to just produce bootlegs of the games and sell them for 765€ each without releasing TEH ROMZ so only the l33t can play them and actually not everybody who pays for a cart gets it and afterwards sooner or later that same ROMZ surface for everybody 4 fr33 (any dejà vu or similarity of the last sentence with real events is coincidential and unintentional)

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
SnairDogg said:
I have no clue what's going on in this thread. Everyone seems upset though. I sure would like to play these games eventually though. The puzzle game and the pinball game look the most interesting to me. I think the the warlocks of the fates game looks a little weak, but maybe we'll be surprised. I think wherever these games came from, or whoever has them, should be kind enough to share them with the community, it'd be nice if they were released in MVS format like ghostlop,but I'm doubtful that that will happen. Then again, I don't necessarily think it's 'owed' to us. Whoever is in posession of these games has acquired them in some secretive way that we somehow overlooked or weren't in the right loop of people to have a chance to get them ourselves. Since they weren't officially released though, I think roms of such games wouldn't hurt anyone, but would be a nice perk of being in the know of the Neo-Geo community. Or at least our little community we have here. I think this is pretty cool though.

Protos always were a hot topic, even more so debates about releasing the roms of them.

Perhaps the current or future owner doesn't really owe us anything. Thing is tho, a proto not only is a very expensive collectible but also an interesting piece of Neo history, even if the game itself isn't all that great. I think it would be in good taste to share the word and later on the roms with the Neo fans - not all of us Neo dorks sit there and wait to get fresh new RoMz in order to churn out another badge of proto-boots and make a quick buck, some of us simply are curious fans who always wanted to take a look at the mysterious Warlock of the Fates or any other games which never got released.

That shouldn't be too hard to understand even for the most die-hard secretive proto collector. I don't care for fancy inserts or inofficial cart releases of previously unreleased games, I just want to see how these games look and play like, that is all.

WGolly

Known Scammer. Fook Better Explain Himself
I'm having trouble accessing both pages. All I get from the XACROW page is the message "I HAVE NOT WRITTEN THE FORUMS IT WAS AN IMPOSTER!"

WTH?

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Takumaji said:
Perhaps the current or future owner doesn't really owe us anything. Thing is tho, a proto not only is a very expensive collectible but also an interesting piece of Neo history, even if the game itself isn't all that great. I think it would be in good taste to share the word and later on the roms with the Neo fans - not all of us Neo dorks sit there and wait to get fresh new RoMz in order to churn out another badge of proto-boots and make a quick buck, some of us simply are curious fans who always wanted to take a look at the mysterious Warlock of the Fates or any other games which never got released.

That shouldn't be too hard to understand even for the most die-hard secretive proto collector. I don't care for fancy inserts or inofficial cart releases of previously unreleased games, I just want to see how these games look and play like, that is all.
I agree.

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
Well for my 2 pennies worth...

If Xacrow bought them for Proto prices, and then straight away dumped the roms, I'd be suprised.

It's like when you buy the new issue of FHM, although it's only £4, you don't want your mate to read it before you do, he can read it when you're bored of it and leave it in the bathroom.