Unfound negativity surrounding SVC? *Updated List*

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
I could give a shit about backgrounds if the gameplay keeps me hooked. SVC=poor gameplay hence I notice lame no color genericarator backgrounds. Yes CVS2 has some generic backgrounds but at least they are in color and the game is much much funner than SVC.
CVS2 > SVC Chaos

*puts on flame retardant suit*

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
kernow:
SonGohan:
omfg kernow is on a roll today
I'm slowly giving up cannabis, as unbelievable as that sounds. Maybe its changing my psyche.
Giving up cannabis? What will you spend your money on now?

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Oh no, I'm going to be TEH BAN!!! crying

At least this way I'll know how far is UNREGISTERED LAND.... :rolleyes:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
EvilWasabi:
kernow:
SonGohan:
omfg kernow is on a roll today
I'm slowly giving up cannabis, as unbelievable as that sounds. Maybe its changing my psyche.
Giving up cannabis? What will you spend your money on now?
A suit? or some homecarts, but its just alcohol at present. :(

*gives magna a noogie*

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
Do not fear the wasabi, while it may burn your sinuses and kill your babies it can't do IP bans. :p

This thread went amtrak a long time ago. frown

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
With all that money you're saving you could buy one of <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2553347234&category=2384" target="_blank">these</a>

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Holy shit

You are bidding on a famous Purple Rain Style PRINCE 'Cloud' electic guitar!

*licks his hand, squeals, and pirouettes*

NeoGoaT

Mickey's Coach
Slowly giving up cannabis = smoking your lungs out while thinking about quitting, or your area's been hit by a drought and you're trying to tell yourself you dont need it anyway. Or maybe that's just me.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Amano Jacu:
Oh no, I'm going to be TEH BAN!!! crying

At least this way I'll know how far is UNREGISTERED LAND.... :rolleyes:
That's ISLAND.

Oh, you'll know how far.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
NeoGoaT:
Slowly giving up cannabis = smoking your lungs out while thinking about quitting, or your area's been hit by a drought and you're trying to tell yourself you dont need it anyway. Or maybe that's just me.
From 12+ bowls a day to 2, I can't be doing bad.

Employ me someone, I can wash dishes good

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Talen:
Do not fear the wasabi, while it may burn your sinuses and kill your babies it can't do IP bans. :p

This thread went amtrak a long time ago. :(
Oh thanks, I feel much better now, I had to change my pants as they were all shitted... loco

Talking about Wasabi and amtrak, he has the special ability to climb on a train every time he rans out of arguments and prefers to change topic... But who gives a fuck, this topic is on its way to Mars anyway.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
You've backed yourself into a corner. It's only expected that you'd progress as such in this debate...
How, Charlie, did I 'back myself into a corner'?
I'm not the one who's hell-bent on ignoring all the flaws of SvC, just because we've waited for it for so long that many folks here refuse to acknowledge the problems with it.

This is exactly like Episode I. Objective folks who just wanted another kick-ass Star Wars movie saw it for the turd it was, the blind fanboys best response was 'STFU! It's teh best!' The excuse that "Well, it was so heavily anticipated and overhyped it could have never met expectations" is just a totally weak-ass cop out.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Basically you're making it out like you wnat everything to be better than SvC by comparison, and will stroke any opinion that coincides with your initial one.

To simply complain about the hit detection and speed of gameplay, or the backgrounds is one thing, but to then expand your opinion to encompass every negative aspect that everyone else offers (regardless of how unbased they may be) just shows bias, as opposed to what was initially an objective viewpoint.

Loopz:
You've backed yourself into a corner. It's only expected that you'd progress as such in this debate...
How, Charlie, did I 'back myself into a corner'?
I'm not the one who's hell-bent on ignoring all the flaws of SvC, just because we've waited for it for so long that many folks here refuse to acknowledge the problems with it.

This is exactly like Episode I. Objective folks who just wanted another kick-ass Star Wars movie saw it for the turd it was, the blind fanboys best response was 'STFU! It's teh best!' The excuse that "Well, it was so heavily anticipated and overhyped it could have never met expectations" is just a totally weak-ass cop out.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Amano Jacu:
Talen:

This thread went amtrak a long time ago. :(
Oh thanks, I feel much better now, I had to change my pants as they were all shitted... loco

Talking about Wasabi and amtrak, he has the special ability to climb on a train every time he rans out of arguments and prefers to change topic... But who gives a fuck, this topic is on its way to Mars anyway.
Watch your tongue. I'm more powerful than you think.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
EvilWasabi:
JHendrix:
As for bad taste, I'm sure you'd tell me the BG's from SS3 or KOF99 are better than the ones in GGX2, which would just get your ass laughed at in any gaming forum except this one since obviously it's filled with fanboys who do wish it was 1992 and AOF was still "cutting edge".
Are you high on crack? SSIII and KoF 99 DO have better BGs than GGX2. Why? Because overall, SSIII and KoF 99 are better games.

If you don't agree, then why aren't you at the GGX2 forums of gamefaqs where there are so many others just like you?
lol

Maybe in your own little world they do, but in the real world where people look at graphics for what they are and not because they love a system or series blindly, GGX/X2/#Realoaded/etc has got some of the best 2D BG's ever created next to the SF3 series.

I'm sorry gaming moved on, but that's just life.

PS. Thanks for the Neoseeker link, nice site I didn't know existed. :D

SilverWolf

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Hmm...Ban me for stating my opinion eh? If you can't take it buddy, you need to go jump off a cliff...seriuosly. Whether you ban me or not, I could care less. Just shows your immaturity. If you're the mod of this forum, then I'm glad I'm not a part of it.

<small>[ September 04, 2003, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: SilverWolf ]</small>

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
JHendrix:
EvilWasabi:
JHendrix:
As for bad taste, I'm sure you'd tell me the BG's from SS3 or KOF99 are better than the ones in GGX2, which would just get your ass laughed at in any gaming forum except this one since obviously it's filled with fanboys who do wish it was 1992 and AOF was still "cutting edge".
Are you high on crack? SSIII and KoF 99 DO have better BGs than GGX2. Why? Because overall, SSIII and KoF 99 are better games.

If you don't agree, then why aren't you at the GGX2 forums of gamefaqs where there are so many others just like you?
lol

Maybe in your own little world they do, but in the real world where people look at graphics for what they are and not because they love a system or series blindly, GGX/X2/#Realoaded/etc has got some of the best 2D BG's ever created next to the SF3 series.

I don't find the BGs in GGX2 appealing at all.

Glad you liked the neoseeker link. I think you'll like it there. At least until I get unregistered island made.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
SilverWolf:
Hmm...Ban me for stating my opinion eh? If you can't take it buddy, you need to go jump off a cliff...seriuosly. Whether you ban me or not, I could care less. Just shows your immaturity.
aw. you took me seriously. Ok. Just for you I'll ban you. Then I'll call your mommy and tell her not to buy you any more video games because it's made you into a

complete

fag.

JHendrix

EvilWasabi:
JHendrix:
EvilWasabi:
JHendrix:

lol

I don't find the BGs in GGX2 appealing at all.

Glad you liked the neoseeker link. I think you'll like it there. At least until I get unregistered island made.
I didn't think you would find them appealing, they're modern, next-gen, and well straight up mainstream. It's something that was made to look very good and be thought of as "cool" to the majority of people who look at it.

I find them nicely designed, very detailed, vivid, colorful, if a bit static. Which is a sharp contrast to most Neo BG's that aren't as colorful, sometimes dull, and are horribly horribly pixleated. That's the main thing that gets me really, how pixelated they are. One reason I can feel OK to gripe about Morrigan in CvS2, that's just lazyness. I mean it's 2003, our 2D fighters should look like SF3 and/or GGX2. THEY are examples of how 2D should look on modern systems.

Neoseeker is a nice site but I doubt the forums will be any good, I mean whats more fun talking to a bunch of people who will always agree with you or arguing with people who probably will always disagree with what you're saying? loco

JHendrix

kernow:
...mainstreamer
And I couldn't be happier, I mean hell it's in the rank!

You must get a PS2 Kern, VF4:Evo is calling you!!!

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
JHendrix:
Neoseeker is a nice site but I doubt the forums will be any good, I mean whats more fun talking to a bunch of people who will always agree with you or arguing with people who probably will always disagree with what you're saying? loco
I wouldn't mind a forum with only those people I generally agree with. There will still be differences in taste, and experiences. So enough diversity for me.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
JHendrix:
kernow:
...mainstreamer
And I couldn't be happier, I mean hell it's in the rank!

You must get a PS2 Kern, VF4:Evo is calling you!!!
I've decided I won't buy machines made by Sony any more, or consoles that don't have their own, solid, dedicated stick, ala my DC or NEO.

SilverWolf

Tarma's Gun Polisher
EvilWasabi:
SilverWolf:
Hmm...Ban me for stating my opinion eh? If you can't take it buddy, you need to go jump off a cliff...seriuosly. Whether you ban me or not, I could care less. Just shows your immaturity.
aw. you took me seriously. Ok. Just for you I'll ban you. Then I'll call your mommy and tell her not to buy you any more video games because it's made you into a

complete

fag.
Who let a freaking 8 year old be the mod of a neo geo forum? BTW, learn how to spell.

<small>[ September 04, 2003, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: SilverWolf ]</small>

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
you need to go jump off a cliff...seriuosly.

.. its 'seriously' man. lol

Who let a freaking a gay 8 year old be the mod of a neo geo forum? BTW, learn how to spell.