Treasure of the Caribbean

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Now I know that this game is not a favourite of the majority and it probably will not get much game time (if any), but I have a loose cart of it and I was looking to stick it in a shockbox with the rest of my carts.

So the question is... does anyone know whether there is a Shockbox Insert been designed for it or is there anyone out there kind enough to do one.

Cheers guys. :)

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Failing to being able to find one... does anyone have a scan of the MVS Flyers or the AES Insert that they can send me and i'll do one myself.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Failing to being able to find one... does anyone have a scan of the MVS Flyers or the AES Insert that they can send me and i'll do one myself.

The problem is, it's a very sore subject around here.

Yes, the game sucks & it is absolutely horrible. Also the packaging (insert layout) is terrible. But what's far more crappy about the game then any of that, is that the game itself in the manner in which it was "sold" to the buyers was at the very least "deceiving" and more accurately, a bait & switch.

So nobody likes it, including those that bought it, and nobody talks about it.

I would be more then happy to scan my insert & send it to you to print your own copy if your unable to find a scan on the internet. But say our better off making your own because it really is ugly.

papierkorb

New Challenger
The problem is, it's a very sore subject around here.

Yes, the game sucks & it is absolutely horrible. Also the packaging (insert layout) is terrible. But what's far more crappy about the game then any of that, is that the game itself in the manner in which it was "sold" to the buyers was at the very least "deceiving" and more accurately, a bait & switch.

So nobody likes it, including those that bought it, and nobody talks about it.

I would be more then happy to scan my insert & send it to you to print your own copy if your unable to find a scan on the internet. But say our better off making your own because it really is ugly.

Ill probably get a copy of that game soon, too...
Did you scan it?
I didnt find any insert, too... :)

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
didn't even know this game existed. and judging by the gameplay footage, i regret nothing.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
Addictive gameplay, LOL.

I had to fucking sell it :) KABOOM!

What would have been awesome was to have something more like that mobile game were you have to move fuses around to light bombs, and you can create combos. That would have made this game WAY more interesting for 1vsCPU and 1vs2 player matches.

Pirate Gunner.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I had to fucking sell it :) KABOOM!

What would have been awesome was to have something more like that mobile game were you have to move fuses around to light bombs, and you can create combos. That would have made this game WAY more interesting for 1vsCPU and 1vs2 player matches.

Pirate Gunner.

Exactly, there is no way Face made this game. Face games are always fun to play and this is bloody boring.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
...but...but...but it's a Neo Geo game, I gotta have it, my shelf needs it...

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
...but...but...but it's a Neo Geo game, I gotta have it, my shelf needs it...

Well, if the shelf above with the good games is starting to bow in the middle then yes, use it to keep that shelf safe so the good games don't fall and get damaged.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
This is a new example. Still working to clean up the characters.

invg2w.jpg

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Here's some artwork you may want to use on the cover, it's more telling than the color of the stripe.

Attachments

• Shit Emoji.jpg
    Shit Emoji.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 66

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
This is just depressing. I didn't think shit could be polished that much.