Toxic relationship stories.. Psycho ex stories?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
will you buy me a pizza and give me a hug

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
No hugs but we can play Virtua Fighter Kids.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i wont, i dont have a dungeon. buy my video

Marek

Banned
Just petty shit, stupid jealousy issues. She was popular. I was to distrusting of her in some ways. I was being a real dick over trusting her. I should have just not got involved since if you can't trust someone, that's on you. We also came from a similar party scene, so it made the situation tough because in the background is the split situation. My advice to anyone who is involved in a crowd, keep the fuck out of doing relationships. We both knew this wasn't a good idea and it did come up. My party era is honestly behind me. The main people I communicate with is in the native american jewelry community (I study history, do repairs and am a heavy collector, I really should make a thread) and the OG's who give a fuck. My girlfriend is actually 23, so I am a decade ahead of her in age.

Lol faggot

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
After my last relationship of nearly 4 years ended due to my fianc駸 mental illness, inability to work, and basically zero help from her family in caring for her, I have basically realized that I am completely incapable of trusting another person, cannot manage to consider any relationship friendship or romantically as anything other than transient, and have more or less relegated myself to being a lifelong bachelor. The odds of this changing are only compounded by the fact that I only find about .1% of females physically attractive, spend most all of my time at work, and am 28 years old with zero desire to ever have children.

I'm pretty damn happy with my life though currently. No longer working 12 hour night shifts and seeing the sunlight every day has made life so much more tolerable. Maybe when work slows down I'll be able to get a dog to accompany my cat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really relate to this, as someone who worked those hours a lot last year it definitely destroyed my health and had a negative effect on my relationship. Some really wise advice in this thread, particularly about living with someone. I personally find life is so much easier alone, not that there's anything wrong with being happy as a couple.

I have been working full time overnights for 2+ years now. Initially, I found it difficult, but more so because I was experiencing other difficulties in my life at the time. Now that my personal life is better, working overnights is more manageable and there are some benefits (less traffic, less people to deal with, more quiet, etc.). You still feel like a zombie during the day, and it pretty much kills any social life you had, including pursuing relationships, but it is manageable. If I do this for an extended amount of time though, I can see how it can seriously affect your long term health.

As far as this actual topic, my previous GF broke up with me after 4 years (what is it with the 4 year mark and relationships ending?). The worst thing I can say about her is that she made scenes a lot, like she cried if I said something she didn't like. Probably the worst thing she did was make a scene at my friend's wedding reception and stormed off crying. Still, compared to other things in this thread, its not so bad. And like others have said, it was almost like the drama brought as closer in some ways, though it is not a good thing in the long run. It was my first serious relationship and I could have probably been a better BF, but I was experiencing a lot of those things for the first time. I'm a bit jaded now and haven't been as emotionally close to the girls I have dated since, including my current GF.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i cried over my ex earlier suddenly while i was watching Forensic Files and locked myself in the bathroom crying

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
OMG ITS SO EASY TO TROLL.

I am sick of his 'get a rise for fun' shit. Be a genuine fucking person for once in your life, god damn.

I don't hate him, maybe those words were to harsh, but trolling at every turn is bullshit.

Last edited:

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
When dumping her, I had an ex threaten to call the cops and tell them I raped her if I didn't take her back. Total bullshit because every time we had sex it was extremely consensual-she was the one encouraging it! It scared me though, because the my-word-against-hers thing doesn't usually work out in the guy's favor. Especially in Utah.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
When dumping her, I had an ex threaten to call the cops and tell them I raped her if I didn't take her back. Total bullshit because every time we had sex it was extremely consensual-she was the one encouraging it! It scared me though, because the my-word-against-hers thing doesn't usually work out in the guy's favor. Especially in Utah.

that is so fucked up

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
hahahaha. good on her. anyone who buys it has their own god damn problem in 9 months