The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS)

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
Actually....... Have you noticed that is NOT ONE GBA game in the eShop? If the ambassador program gave early adopters GBA games why can't we have them? Nintendo is really starting to piss me off.

I think Nintendo could/should handle virtual console releases more like how Sony handles PS1 classics. I like the fact that I can buy it once and have it playable on the PSP, Vita, and PS3. It would be much more appealing for me if Virtual Console purchases on the Wii could be played on the 3DS and visa versa. It is a pipe dream I know, but one can hope.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Don't really know if I like the graphical style. looks kinda bland.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I am extremely excited about this game, especially since you can conquer ANY dungeon in Any order, as long as you rent the required equipment beforehand. Should be interesting, but hopefully it wont dumb down the challenge of the dungeons themselves.

LttP is one of my fav SNEs games, and by far oen of the greatest games of all time. Some mighty big shoes to fill, but the new paper mechanics should be a difference enough

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I don't like the character design that much and we've seen way better graphics from Nintendo on the 3DS (Mario 3D, Kid Icarus, Luigi's, etc..). I'm not sure what's going on here. I hope the rest of the game is as good as LTTP. That's all I ask.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
I think Nintendo could/should handle virtual console releases more like how Sony handles PS1 classics. I like the fact that I can buy it once and have it playable on the PSP, Vita, and PS3. It would be much more appealing for me if Virtual Console purchases on the Wii could be played on the 3DS and visa versa. It is a pipe dream I know, but one can hope.

Nintendo has a hard time thinking forward. I agree with what Adam sessler said, they need new upper management. NOT that I want someone that would come in and try to sell off everything, but someone that would be willing to leverage the strength of their properties, have a real online presence, all that good stuff.

Back on topic, this is the Zelda I'm waiting to play (more excitedly than Wind Waker) but I'm afraid this being released near Pokemon as it is, it'll be a while before I get to it...

Also interested in how the any dungeon any time will work. I want to see a dungeon that because you don't have the right equipment you die just entering the doorway, JUST to see the shitfit online when ppl run into it :p

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Played the demo, on a 2DS at New York Comic Con. It's pretty good. The switching between walls takes some getting used to. They can trick you a bit and I can see people getting frustrated with this. I just like it that it plays well, just like a classic Zelda game. I didn't bother to try the other sub weapons they give you, but they make you use the hammer. What I love is you can hold and run with it and not have to stop and hit, so if your trying to chase down an enemy you don't have to get in the right spot.

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
Link's face makes him look like a doofus. Still excited for the game though.

739bT9t.jpg

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I paid off my pre-order for Link Between Worlds at GameStop and the bonus for it is a DLC code for a free copy of Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. I already have that game so when I get the code (it'll be on the receipt when I pick the game up) I will give the code to the first established member here that wants it, just shoot me a PM. If you are some dumb ass with only 1 post then don't bother as I prefer to help the people who actually contribute.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I'm happier with the DLC code. That little treasure chest would get lost/broken by my kids within 2 days of getting it.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
The AC Adapter isn't included? What the fuck? Do they mean the little base or you need to go out and buy a plug to charge it? Also noticed how it comes with the game downloaded and not a physical cart? Kinda wish they did that with the Pokemon X and Y 3DS's but I think the blue color is really sharp, but the Gold and Black looks great too.

Cyclops

Mr. Big's Thug
You need to buy a plug to charge the system for all 3DS's in Europe and Japan as far as I know. US gets them included in the box.

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
The AC Adapter isn't included? What the fuck? Do they mean the little base or you need to go out and buy a plug to charge it? Also noticed how it comes with the game downloaded and not a physical cart? Kinda wish they did that with the Pokemon X and Y 3DS's but I think the blue color is really sharp, but the Gold and Black looks great too.

They gave the physical game with the Ocarina of Time 3DS but then they saw how people are willing to pay for downloadable retail games, so to cut manufacturing costs they give the download code instead.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid

In Japan most consoles don't come with the AC adapter.

this is one of the few 3ds games that i'm interested in buying this year, I still have to try out ocarina of time 3d though.

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
this is one of the few 3ds games that i'm interested in buying this year, I still have to try out ocarina of time 3d though.

Definitely worth it but I wouldnt go for the Master Quest in it. Everything is mirror image (think twilight princess GC vs Wii versions) so ti gave me a headache and really messed with how well I knew where everything was.