the Halo 3 Achievements Meetup Thread

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
If you folks need help getting the mp free for all achievements look me up on xbl

my gamertag is SouthTownHero

-DZ

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
DecepticonZero said:
If you folks need help getting the mp free for all achievements look me up on xbl

-DZ

Oddly enough, I want to do these without boosting.

The gamerscorewhore in me is dying little by little.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
DecepticonZero said:

-DZ

If you change your language setting, then get an achievement, the achievement will show up in that language even when your set your console back to English..

I did it for the Two For One achievement and I felt dirty afterwords, so I got the next two (Mowdown and Triple Kill) legit.

The oddest part? Right after I did the Two For One boosting I lost my Security Shoulders. :crying:

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
So I just got a Triple Kill with the Energy Sword in a ranked match, but it was Team Slayer...Boosting is starting to sound real tempting...

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
Hentai Sama said:
So I just got a Triple Kill with the Energy Sword in a ranked match, but it was Team Slayer...Boosting is starting to sound real tempting...

Eh, I'm starting not to care anymore.

I had the Security shoulders and now they're gone. I met the criteria and now I don't have them. Who is to say the same thing won't happen with the helmet after I get all 1000 score?

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
GD said:
Eh, I'm starting not to care anymore.

I had the Security shoulders and now they're gone. I met the criteria and now I don't have them. Who is to say the same thing won't happen with the helmet after I get all 1000 score?

I still don't have 'em. From what I'm reading online, a lot of people are having armor bugs though.

I am down to 10 achievements left. 4 meta, 1 campaign, 5 free for all.

Steppin' Razor and Overkill are going to be the tough ones I think.