the Halo 3 Achievements Meetup Thread

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Ok. I have finished the game on Heroic and gotten some achievements. I've also done the first few levels on Legendary via co op. I think I have 4-5 skulls. I have no points achievements from campaign mode.

I am at 600/1000 achievement points, and I want to go the full 1000. Why? So I can use the custom armor from Marathon in the multiplayer maps. This thread is just a call out to anyone else who wants to go for it as well. Anyone still need to do Legendary on co op? I'd be down for most week nights up to Friday. Let me know.

Last edited:

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I just got the Marathon Man achievement today. The terminals were great. My only 2 complaints are that the first page on each terminal fades away too fast (and can't be reread), and the second is that there should have been more of them. Also, it seems like more text can be accessed on the last terminal after you get all the achievements in the game.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
I noticed that too, the text does disappear pretty quickly on the first page. I only found 3 of them in my single player game. So I still need to do the terminals as well as getting the rest of the skulls. Clearing the co op campaign achievements seems kind of rough too.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Want to play co-op tomorrow so I can get used to H3?

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Invite me to your party anytime, Ghost.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
Cool, I will look for you guys next time I play.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
Hentai Sama. I'm sorry you kept getting disconnected from our game. I don't know what the deal was, but my router has been finicky lately so I rebooted it. After that I didn't get booted anymore. We ended up finding the two skulls on the Ark level. The first one was a bitch to get BTW.

We'll have to try again another night.

I do have a question for you though, why don't you talk in-game? :conf:

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
GD said:
Hentai Sama. I'm sorry you kept getting disconnected from our game. I don't know what the deal was, but my router has been finicky lately so I rebooted it. After that I didn't get booted anymore. We ended up finding the two skulls on the Ark level. The first one was a bitch to get BTW.

We'll have to try again another night.

I do have a question for you though, why don't you talk in-game? :conf:

No problem. Just send me an invite whenever, or I can join next time I see you gathering.

There were 2 skulls on thr Ark? I thought it was 1 per level...

Sorry about not talking. My mic hasn't been working right. I'll be getting a new one soon.

Magician

20 Year Member
Hentai Sama said:
There were 2 skulls on thr Ark? I thought it was 1 per level...

Four of the nine levels have two skulls.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
I grabbed the last skull last night.

I still need:

Campaign levels 4-9 on Legendary
Marathon Man Achievement
Campaign Achievements

If anyone needs to work on these or doesn't mind helping, let me know. I will be able to play tonight after 8-9ish and pretty much any other night this week.

Magician

20 Year Member
After 7 ranked games I finally got my mvp achievement... :annoyed:

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
GD said:
I grabbed the last skull last night.

I still need:

Campaign levels 4-9 on Legendary
Marathon Man Achievement
Campaign Achievements

If anyone needs to work on these or doesn't mind helping, let me know. I will be able to play tonight after 8-9ish and pretty much any other night this week.

FYI...you cant get the Marathon man Achievement on co-op. It wont let you access the terminals :(

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
MilkManX said:
FYI...you cant get the Marathon man Achievement on co-op. It wont let you access the terminals :(

It will let you access them if the party leader is within range. Odd, I know.

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
GD said:
It will let you access them if the party leader is within range. Odd, I know.

Hmm I was the party leader. There were 3 of us and 1 was fightin the brutes on the Covenant level while myself and another were at the Terminal. Weird.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
Hmm, maybe I'll have to do it offline then..

I still need 8 of the 9 campaign achievements, the legendary completion achievement and the ranked multiplayer ones. I saw Buro had most of them including the quadruple kill already done in ranked free for all. Either he's really good or I suck horribly because I haven't even been able to get a triple kill in a ranked game yet. If you take away the team element my game goes downhill I guess.. :crying:

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
MilkManX said:
Hmm I was the party leader. There were 3 of us and 1 was fightin the brutes on the Covenant level while myself and another were at the Terminal. Weird.

I've been able to access a terminal in coop, but all the players were in the same room.

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
I'm down for doing the Meta Game achievements co-op. I have the first two.

Magician

20 Year Member
Just making sure everyone realizes, but the meta-game achievements are easier to get going solo, rather than competing for points in co-op team or free-for-all scoring. I can also attest to the fact that you can access the terminals in co-op play, I've done so myself. All that's left for me to do now are the free-for-all achievements.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I should be on after 10 tonight. I need to get me some more Achievements. I've beaten the game on normal by myself and I've done a few levels with my friend on Co-Op.

My name is in my sig. Hey Sama, let me know when you wanna play a game of Senko, I get sick of having my ass handed to me by Japanese teenagers.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I'm at 945/1000 right now. I should have 20 more points by the end of the day. The Marathon helmet shall soon be mine...

YuckMud said:
Hey Sama, let me know when you wanna play a game of Senko, I get sick of having my ass handed to me by Japanese teenagers.

Sent you a friend request.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
Hentai Sama said:
I'm at 945/1000 right now. I should have 20 more points by the end of the day. The Marathon helmet shall soon be mine...

Sent you a friend request.

I will be working on Halo 3 achievements this weekend. Anyone who wants to help is welcome. :)

I need help co opping Legendary mode something fierce. If I can grab the terminals at the same time, that would roxor.

I saw another player with the Security armor recently, I cried. :crying:

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
850/1000 now.

I finished Legendary with the help of a couple friends, and grabbed the Marathon Man achievement as well. Now all I need are 8 meta game achievements and the rest are multiplayer. I'll be trying to get as many of them as I can over the next couple of days.

The Security shoulders looks sweet btw. :cool:

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I got two friend requests and put them in. Sorry I wasn't on last night. I was tired after school and just watched TV and went to sleep, and tonight I just came back from the city after seeing John Landis introduce An American Werewolf in London. (Awesome guy, spoke for about an hour about a bunch of stuff, just wish he would have signed autographs.)

I should be on this weekend though.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
I got Triple Kill, Mongoose Mowdown and the Two for One achievements today. I was one fucking grenade stick from Lee R Wilson dammit. The Overkill and Steppin Razor achievements are never going to happen for me, I've just accepted that now.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
970/1000

I think it's gonna take me a while to get the last 6...