The E3 2018 Shitstravaganza!!

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I didn't expect Ghost of Tsushima to look that good. Hopefully the game doesn't turn out to be an Assasin's Creed clone.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Im happy with the smash announcement, Ridley being finally playable was awesome. I don't think Bomberman will be in the game as a character since he's an assist trophy, and my hopes of a waluigi were dashed when I saw he was an assist also.

Random third party characters? I'd say Rayman, Simon Belmont, and Crash Bandicoot would be my top picks.

I didn't see any video before I made the post, just read news articles on my phone. That's a shame that Bomberman is an assist trophy.

Rayman, Belmont, and Crash are all great picks. Another SEGA character wouldn't be a bad choice either. Maybe Tails, Akira Yuki, Kazuma Kiryu, Joe from Shinobi.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
This looks hilarious!

yeah, this and that game made by the creator of Rick and Morty are amongst the best things to be shown.

Ghost of Tsushima looks horrible, I hate that hammy melodrama and 10x more when it is a western interpretation of Japanese culture.

this looks very interesante indeed

Last edited:

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Resi 2
Sekiro
Ghost of Tsushima
Spiderman
Ass Creed
Death Stranding
LoU 2
Days Gone

2019 is gonna be a great year for gaming.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
All Assassin's Creed games are fucking horrible.

I thought number 2 was pretty good and last year's origins was alright as well if you're into this type of game.
But they will probably milk the hell the out it til we all get sick of it.

famicommander

15 Year Member
I thought number 2 was pretty good and last year's origins was alright as well if you're into this type of game.
But they will probably milk the hell the out it til we all get sick of it.

What type of game?

It's a terrible stealth game because there is no risk/reward mechanic. Why bother sneaking when you can easily slaughter all enemies with no effort?

It's a terrible action game because the combat is braindead easy. Just mash the counter button and you will easily beat every enemy as they line up to attack you one at a time as in a bad kung fu movie.

It's a terrible platformer/adventure game because moving through the terrain is more or less automated; you just hold down the button and the stick in a vague direction and the game plays itself.

And the story is the most convoluted nonsense any retard ever thought up.

There is nothing the Assassin's Creed series does well besides cool looking architecture. Garbage series for people who suck at video games.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
What type of game?

It's a terrible stealth game because there is no risk/reward mechanic. Why bother sneaking when you can easily slaughter all enemies with no effort?
It's a terrible action game because the combat is braindead easy. Just mash the counter button and you will easily beat every enemy as they line up to attack you one at a time as in a bad kung fu movie.
It's a terrible platformer/adventure game because moving through the terrain is more or less automated; you just hold down the button and the stick in a vague direction and the game plays itself.
And the story is the most convoluted nonsense any retard ever thought up.
There is nothing the Assassin's Creed series does well besides cool looking architecture. Garbage series for people who suck at video games.

Open-world-go-anywhere-do-anything-you-like type games.
I agree with everything you say but bad games can sometimes be fun. Come to think of it, Black Flag was a good game, especially the naval parts.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Open-world-go-anywhere-do-anything-you-like type games.
I agree with everything you say but bad games can sometimes be fun. Come to think of it, Black Flag was a good game, especially the naval parts.

No it wasn't. Fuck you.

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig
The biggest winner of E3 is MS. They had the best presentation, the best world premiers showing DMC 5!, even though they are not exclusives and comes to the PC, ahahaha....You can say the biggest winner is the PC as you get the multiplats and the MS exclusives running way better, whahahaha.....

Sony's E3 was lame as fuck. Lazy presentation with zero hype and feels fragmented. The moving of the people for intermission was lame too. How do you just show 1 game and then move people to another venue? It comes off as not organised and the show itself was not that good aside from RE2 remake and that ghost of tsushima game.

Nintendo's E3 was the weakest of the bunch with very little games shown, and too much focus on that smash game, and where is metroid that these nintendo fanboys were hyping about? It's very clear why nintendo choosed to do these nintendo direct shows instead of taking the main stage at E3. They have nothing much to show as usual.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Sony's E3 was lame as fuck. Lazy presentation with zero hype and feels fragmented.

Easter egg...?

Spoiler:
735.jpg

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
The biggest winner of E3 is MS. They had the best presentation, the best world premiers showing DMC 5!, even though they are not exclusives and comes to the PC, ahahaha....You can say the biggest winner is the PC as you get the multiplats and the MS exclusives running way better, whahahaha.....

Sony's E3 was lame as fuck. Lazy presentation with zero hype and feels fragmented. The moving of the people for intermission was lame too. How do you just show 1 game and then move people to another venue? It comes off as not organised and the show itself was not that good aside from RE2 remake and that ghost of tsushima game.

Nintendo's E3 was the weakest of the bunch with very little games shown, and too much focus on that smash game, and where is metroid that these nintendo fanboys were hyping about? It's very clear why nintendo choosed to do these nintendo direct shows instead of taking the main stage at E3. They have nothing much to show as usual.

MS's was whack as hell. DMC 5 is a garbage pleb game, and the only thing good about that trailer was the shit-eating grin of young Dante or whoever he's supposed to be. I thought their CG faces were the best animated out of all the pre-rendered trailers I saw this year. But the game is still ass.

Overall E3 2018 was lame. No one won. Everyone lost.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
MS's was whack as hell. DMC 5 is a garbage pleb game, and the only thing good about that trailer was the shit-eating grin of young Dante or whoever he's supposed to be. I thought their CG faces were the best animated out of all the pre-rendered trailers I saw this year. But the game is still ass.

It's ok, Stuart likes jerking off in his own mouth about how superior his pc gaming is.

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig

:lol::lol::lol:

Hahahaha, young dante? You have played the game enough to say it sucks? Exactly...Now go sit in the corner. Benched....

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
What a disappointing E3. Yeah there were some nice stuff but overall it felt very meh.
Favorite game was Cyberpunk2077 but they showed no game play footage.
Smash 5 was good but not very exciting. Same with RE2 remake.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Only game I gave a fuck about was Battlefield V and that's because I like blowing shit up and killing people online. The simple life...

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
:lol::lol::lol:

Hahahaha, young dante? You have played the game enough to say it sucks? Exactly...Now go sit in the corner. Benched....

W/e his name is..who gives a fuck.I saw enough to know it’s the same old garbage. There were plenty of other games shown to dick-ride on, but to pick that pleb shit to cling to? Try harder son.

famicommander

15 Year Member
DMC4 and DmC: Devil May Cry sucked ass. No reason to think 5 would be different.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
DMC4 was good.

Edit: not sure if mentioned, and no gameplay footage yet, but PG is making another new action game for Square Enix:

Last edited: