20 Year Member
Time for a comparison pic

VQIA33p.jpg

22255_947541517066_2503074_52384889_1757334_n-e1274899003213.jpg

BushBurrito.jpg

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Bought a few lbs of chuck steak, cut it up, ran it through the grinder and made burgers.

Holy shit!

Amazing burgers Mr. lahey! Some of the best I've had in some time. So good in fact that after dusting them with some season-salt and onion powder...all they needed was a bit of deli American cheese and a bun...awesome...

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Little creation of mine, not that I'm the first to think of it, but I have my own recipe for it. I present my Peanut Butter Cup (Frozen) Pie...

n6uqu.jpg

The upper layer is a lightly peanut buttered Cool Whip on top of peanut butter ice cream (I take vanilla and add in Jif until it taste how I expect it), inside a chocolate cookie crust, all topped with chocolate sundaw shell. I make it maybe 2-3 times a year in batches, usually going out as gifts or for people at work.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Little creation of mine, not that I'm the first to think of it, but I have my own recipe for it. I present my Peanut Butter Cup (Frozen) Pie...

View attachment 16225

The upper layer is a lightly peanut buttered Cool Whip on top of peanut butter ice cream (I take vanilla and add in Jif until it taste how I expect it), inside a chocolate cookie crust, all topped with chocolate sundaw shell. I make it maybe 2-3 times a year in batches, usually going out as gifts or for people at work.

I would fuck that!

DonBurgundy

NEST Puppet
I saw this today and I had to post this here. I would definitely pay for this if I can have it RGB modded. NO QUESTION! Fuck that bastard chistoph.... :-J

Untitled.jpg

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

That looks good. I've come up with a few dessert recipes myself. I haven't made any of them yet, but I'm sure they're good.

Fruit snack burritos (Gushers wrapped in a fruit roll up.)

Street Candy Corn on the cob (Candy Corn stuck in a cookie dough "cob" smeared with white frosting, chili pepper, lime juice.)

I was pretty upset when I found out that Candy Corn on the cob already exists (I came up with the idea maybe 8 years ago). I'm differentiating it with a "street" variant (frosting, chili pepper etc.)

EDIT: If anyone steals these ideas I'm going to contact one of the lawyers.

Last edited:

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
This thread is giving me a hard-on...Going too cock some boner dog sausages tonight!

*edit*

It was so juicy, ate the first one solo, then i ate two at one time, & i slowly nibble the last one....

Last edited:

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Is it true that freshly ground (and immediately cooked) beef has a better taste then the pre ground? What brand grinder do you have? Ive been interested n purchasing one lately.

Phillip

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Bought a few lbs of chuck steak, cut it up, ran it through the grinder and made burgers.

Holy shit!

Amazing burgers Mr. lahey! Some of the best I've had in some time. So good in fact that after dusting them with some season-salt and onion powder...all they needed was a bit of deli American cheese and a bun...awesome...

What brand grinder do you have? Ive been debating on purchasing one for a while now. Just haven't pulled the trigger.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Man, I just got back from San Fran and the burritos and tacos there are redic. Why can't anyone else get that right in NYC?

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
Is it true that freshly ground (and immediately cooked) beef has a better taste then the pre ground? What brand grinder do you have? Ive been interested n purchasing one lately.

Phillip

If you go to a butcher and the beef was ground same day it shouldn't all that much. From experience some butchers will grind sirloin to order.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Cuz CA is next to Mexico you retard.

ha, ok.

we have a big mexican population here

none of these guys know how to do it right.

in two weeks I go to Texas (Dallas then Austin), I'm looking forward to trying out some Tex Mex