TecToy is going to release new Megadrive

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
No you're not. You're going to make a wtb thread and then two days later say nevermind because you're buying Dreamcast games. Just shut the fuck up already.

Jesus Christ dude.
cold. but accurate.

on topic -
I fully expect this to rape every Brazilian's ears

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Did TecToy ever stop making Megadrives?

Sarumaru

Kabuki Klasher
No. And they also made several revisions of the Master System clones, or system on a chip thingies.

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
Add HDMI and the ability to hook up the Mega CD and I am sold.

zinho

Kula's Candy
15 Year Member
This here country is the Mount Everest of shit, the planet Jupiter of shit!
That new MD isn't even 100% compatible with the MD library.
The other day I bought some game related merch and the motherfucking delivery van got robbed!
Thank god nothing happened to my stuff.
Most Brazilian gamers wouldn't shell out 400 reais (about half the minimum wage) for something like that, fuck it!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
If it was like $20, I would buy it just for the shell.

city41

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
10 Year Member
This here country is the Mount Everest of shit, the planet Jupiter of shit!
That new MD isn't even 100% compatible with the MD library.
The other day I bought some game related merch and the motherfucking delivery van got robbed!
Thank god nothing happened to my stuff.
Most Brazilian gamers wouldn't shell out 400 reais (about half the minimum wage) for something like that, fuck it!

I just spent 5 days in São Paulo. I couldn't find any TecToy products whatsoever. Are they only sold in smaller cities or something? I went to many stores, malls, and even some markets that were mostly selling bootlegs.

zinho

Kula's Candy
15 Year Member
I just spent 5 days in São Paulo. I couldn't find any TecToy products whatsoever. Are they only sold in smaller cities or something? I went to many stores, malls, and even some markets that were mostly selling bootlegs.
I think you're better off ordering them from sites like Submarino and Mercado Livre. TecToy products aren't readily available in most stores.
There is an exception and that is Santa Ifigênia Street and its many electronics and games shops. I got a complete Art of Fighting 2 there and I got to browse through a lot of games for many systems both old school and new.
EDIT: Those sites require a Brazilian Taxpayer ID and a local shipping address. eBay is always an option.

Last edited: