Taking a stand... against....

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Translation: "I have three college chicks tied up in my basement, and the only thing I feed them is the expired salad mix that I got from the dumpster behind Wegman's."
my theory is better and probably more accurate. this guy doesn't have it in him to be real as fuck like that ^

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
my theory is better and probably more accurate. this guy doesn't have it in him to be real as fuck like that ^

Would it not be more believable that the other renters are men?

Do you really think even a "hairy lesbian" would be comfortable sharing a bathroom.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Would it not be more believable that the other renters are men?

Do you really think even a "hairy lesbian" would be comfortable sharing a bathroom.
yeah since you'd be the groveling male bitch who doesnt get laid at the bottom of the pole. it reinforces your 'feminist' open-mind to be able to say you live with women

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
yeah since you'd be the groveling male bitch who doesnt get laid at the bottom of the pole. it reinforces your 'feminist' open-mind to be able to say you live with women

I'm sure they're all gentlesirs that show the utmost respect for women, not like those sheeple that get women drunk just to sleep with them.

I'm also sure there's some sort of "friday night circlejerk" tossed in the mix as well.