General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Who would be offended more?

Hairy Lesbians being called vegans?
Vegans being called hairy lesbians?

Not sure why I should be offended by being called a dogman? Abernathy and Rumo are badass.
shut the fuck up bitch

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I bet a lot of people claim to actually believe this and most of them aren't vegan or vegetarian.

Yep. Lots of pet owners that care more about their pet than another person, well-being or otherwise.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
dude go away you are the worst person in the world

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Stop complementing him and maybe he will.

Isn't this thread about veganism?

How about freegans? They fight coporate america by grabbing their food from dumpsters. Its... sealed packages, mostly stuff that's thrown out per legal requirements. I dislike it since it steals from homeless people.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I don't see any vegan telling me to go Vegan. Not sure where you live............, but damnit, if a muslim is doing horseshit (which they usually do), the world is too small if you say something about it.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
i know some very fat vegans, and that makes me chuckle.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
they must secretly be eating big macs when no one is looking, no?

Vegetarianism and veganism in no way guarantee healthy eating. A vegetarian girl I worked with lived almost exclusively on pringles and coffee.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
yeah, most of the vegans i know are malnourished and they eat horribly. aside from not eating enough, they tend to rely on oreos, cheetos, and vegan options at the chinese takeout. when an angel like me comes along i cook them a delicious vegan meal or make them a vegan wrap for lunch.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
My wife has a friend that is vegetarian, though not strict vegan, and she hates vegetables. She mostly eats various forms of pasta and cheese.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
One of my co workers said she was a vegan, but sometimes eats chicken, fish, and steak...and sometimes deer where her husband brings it home, Lol

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Ok, right you know how you only use 10% of your brain? Well the other 90 is filled with curds and whey
2836746050c25ccfc2bd15ab185cb06b.jpg