Street Fighter IV

Silky Johnson

Zero's Tailor
SHIT! did you also noticed?!? i tought i was alone on this one!!!i´m almost giving up on playing SF VI online thanks to that! hope it gets better on future updates...

I stopped playing it because of that, and due to the fact that i don't have a proper stick to use on my 360 :crying:

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Hey guys, I found a PS3 stick and should have it next week. I've only been playing on Live but I'd love to play against all the PS3 users sometime. I am not that great but I am trying to get good so I'll play anyone.

We gotta play next week then.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I like the tournament mode, it's what should have been packed with the game to begin with. Double blind character selection, awesome. Keep track of how people disconnect, great. Reply videos, always nice, but I'm not anywhere near that high to make use of it.

I'll vouch for the lag issues too. I love how I'll win two matches and go for a championship match and I get paired up with some guy with a horrible connection and it throws me way off and they mash me to death.

I've been playing more with Honda now. I kept getting fed up with missing crap with Fei-Long, like his leg trip that does nothing unless it's EX'ed. I just need to get the hang of getting out his Super/Ultra. I still have a hard time pulling off the quick forward to back motions quickly without him jerking around on the screen giving away what I'm doing.

But I really love using the Ochio Throw. Every time a shoto or Sagat wiffs a dragon punch I grab em' and slam em'. I must have gotten one guy at least five times before he decided on throwing me instead of just popping into an uppercut.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I have almost 1500 gp, what amount gets you into G2? Tired of merc'in all these guessers.

WinkWink

World Soccer '96
I'll be on tonight around 10:45 EST after work. I dont know if I added you to Live whats your ID just incase

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I'm pretty sure you're on my list, but my handle is AlecGh84

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I have almost 1500 gp, what amount gets you into G2? Tired of merc'in all these guessers.

I guess it must be 2000. Because I've got at least 1,500 points and I keep beating up on new players, it's almost not fair. I hope I move up soon, maybe it'll get better and will be more then shoto users.

Edit, it's 2000. Just went up to G2 E. Now it's four matches to a championship.

Last edited:

WinkWink

World Soccer '96
Well Alec was a no show tonight but I did own some noobs that put me up to 1300 at least

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
I enjoy the game, but I'm this close to saying screw the 360 version and buying the PS3 as I can at least use my PS2 Saturn pad on it.

360 d-pad makes babies cry.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Get them MC pads, they're not that bad at all. MC Pads will cure any bloody situation you may find yourself under.

WinkWink

World Soccer '96
played alittle last night and hit 1700 so far...

I have it set-up so it matches me against more advanced players but it seems to me every match I've played they all have between 0 and 600 points? and if I lose a match they gain almost 100 of my points and If i win I average about 20-30? WTF is this shit broken?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Well I made it to rank g2 and its very frustrating and you learn a lot more, but the fucking biggest problem for me is the connections are slightly shitty more often now for some reason, prolly due to mine. Worse even I am furious at the fact that I got disconnected AFTER winning my matches, and thus I lost rank points which makes zero fucking sense, not only that, but those disconnections caused me to get a drop percentage that makes less people play me

WinkWink

World Soccer '96
doh. dude, i totally forgot. lets get some games sometime still

No prob man... I'll be on tonight around the same time probably 11est.

*If anybody else wants to battle my live is O Deagle O <--- as in the letter O

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
Holy shit, have you guys seen the top video on the replays? KDash101's Seth was brutal.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
double post

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Seth is fucking retarded, and he should not be respected or allowed in any form of play. I'll never forgive capcom for allowing this char in online champ matches. For christ sake hes a last boss. Its just unheard of. Weakening him isn't enough either because he has exact answers to certain things, and consider that dhalsims spacing game is so good cause of that containment stand fierce, but seths is even better cause his sonic boom is quicker!

Also I've played against a lot of goukens and I don't think hes a broken character at all. In fact a lot of his stuff is very baitable when you figure out how the player thinks. His counter game can work against him because of this. IE empty jump throw, low normals outside of range, walk up throw etc.. His move that goes through projectiles can be baited cause it must be done early enough to where you hit someone on calling that action, hence if he does that move, with ryu I could projectile once, he expects another, I jab air or something to basic bait, he does that move and I shoryu dash cancel ultra or such.

I need to see a top level gouken.
I recently heard from a friend that SFIV is gonna allow EVERY character at evo, as no ban rules have been made, so now we got a real bitch of a problem on our hands. SETH!

Last edited: