Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection - PS4/XBONE/SW/PC

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
No point in buying this shitty collection if you already have all of the ROMs for free. This collectiopn has input lags, poor online and matchmaking. I have played a lot of online through ggpo in the past, and it was a way better experience. The is a money-grab.

This netcode is lightyears better then GGPO, Supercade, or Fightcade. I understand the usual why buy when I can play for free, but saying the computer freecades are so much better (especially 3S) is crazy

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig
aef569e742aecfde9b58c78ecd610db8.jpg

No one cares.

You cared enough to respond. Too easy. :lol:

Gentle Ben

NAM-75 Vet
So anybody else get the preorder Amazon bonus codes for USFIV and have them not show up?

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
This netcode is lightyears better then GGPO, Supercade, or Fightcade. I understand the usual why buy when I can play for free, but saying the computer freecades are so much better (especially 3S) is crazy

International games are unplayable...Cant seem to find that many Hyper Fighting players once you get to top 10. Seems to just match you up with the same people all the time. Hopefully they do some kind of patch but as far as netcode, its way better then GGPO when you got a good connection with someone.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
WELL... for the first time in a LONG time...

I made an effort to buy a game I would play... this should be met with some sort of joyous celebration...

xROTx

PS. I also had to buy the Console itself :p

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Finally got my switch copy, add me at 0965 2531 6217

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Uhg. My PC has such shitty wifi reception even though my 360, which is literally right next to it, can play Third Strike without a hiccup. I guess I'm stuck playing offline, but I'm OK with that because the Alpha 1 and 2 ports are pretty great.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
WELL... for the first time in a LONG time...

I made an effort to buy a game I would play... this should be met with some sort of joyous celebration...

xROTx

PS. I also had to buy the Console itself :p

Good for you bud.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Uhg. My PC has such shitty wifi reception even though my 360, which is literally right next to it, can play Third Strike without a hiccup. I guess I'm stuck playing offline, but I'm OK with that because the Alpha 1 and 2 ports are pretty great.

You really should play fighting games hard wired, wifi just not a good experience.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Switch doesn't have a LAN port, right? Wifi only on there.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I wonder if you could use a USB to ethernet dongle on one?
You can, there's even an official one but several cheaper generics work fine. The issue of course is that everyone else is still on WiFi.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
International games are unplayable...Cant seem to find that many Hyper Fighting players once you get to top 10. Seems to just match you up with the same people all the time. Hopefully they do some kind of patch but as far as netcode, its way better then GGPO when you got a good connection with someone.

100% agree. It seems the belts limit who you play. Hopefully they will patch it. This game is destined to be a ghost town if they don't.

Some of the netcode problems could also be people who don't understand how it works. I keep mine at 3 frames of delay. If you go anywhere below that it's probably going to be shit. Also people can bump up the frame delays so much it can be a pain to play through.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I DOES NOT PLAY ONLINE!

xROTx

PS. Amazon says I should get my game today... o//

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I play with my dongle every day

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Man, it must be awesome to have enough free time to play 300+ matches in an online game that's barely been out for two weeks.

I'm jealous.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Man, it must be awesome to have enough free time to play 300+ matches in an online game that's barely been out for two weeks.

I'm jealous.

I think his wife and kids are jealous, since the people online are getting their asses kicked instead of them...

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Lol, I've played like five matches of Hyper Fighting.