Southeast PA, November 11, 2023

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Sorry guys but I'm not spending 9 hours in a car each way to play games and eat cheesesteaks. No matter how delightful you silly fuckers are.

Last edited:

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Sorry guys but I'm not spending 9 hours in a car each way to just to play games and eat cheesesteaks. No matter how delightful you silly fuckers are.
From Columbus, it's probably like 7 1/2 hours but, I get it. Still a long time.

Consider a plane ticket one year. Gus has told me he would happily pick you up at the airport, maybe even pay for your ticket, too.

Jon

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Aarrrgh…I got fucked by work after all. I was supposed to be home that weekend but now I will be setting up one of our new spaces in Nashville.

I’ve been coming for like a decade straight so this sucks. Tie one on for me boys and I leave it to you to figure out the tournament and trophies. If it is live on Twitch I will tune in for sure.
Well that sucks...been struggling with work lately but I'm still fine for next weekend.
@EvilMike you still good for the trip? Only two of us so no shoehorning in the back of my car this time.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
No, I’ve never been. It’s on my bucket list…
Just a long ass trip and have a farm to look after.
I’ll buy some pizzas and have them delivered?
Make sure you post the twitch link!

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
No, I’ve never been. It’s on my bucket list…
Just a long ass trip and have a farm to look after.
I’ll buy some pizzas and have them delivered?
Make sure you post the twitch link!
PM White Castle. There is a place he likes to order from to get the pizzas, if you're serious.

Twitch link will be posted here and, Stefan usually makes a post in Unrelated so more people see it.

Jon

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
I gather the featured contest this year is NDO: NT, although a general consensus was clearly not reached in prior months here.

One nostalgic-minded MVS and/or homecart side tourney I contemplated running is none other than Fatal Fury Special, since this Autumn marks the 30th anniv. of its legendary debut.

Additionally, Gus and myself are still going to coordinate a fun deluxe exhibition match with two teams(consisting of four players each) squaring off in World Heroes Perfect. Expect some mild flair to these proceedings...

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I'll host a NGPC MotM side tourney. If you have a NGPC and/or SvC MotM cart, please bring to the meetup.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
So the NDO tourney is gonna be like time trials yea?

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
@daskrabs, what are you bringing? Stefan wanted me to ask, mainly because he wanted to know it'd be worth it to bring any arcade pcbs. Or, are you just doing the Mister only?

Also, I really need someone to check the voltage on the Sigma. Can someone bring a multimeter?

Jon

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
@daskrabs, what are you bringing? Stefan wanted me to ask, mainly because he wanted to know it'd be worth it to bring any arcade pcbs. Or, are you just doing the Mister only?
I was gonna bring the JVC monitor per usual, Sigma Hakuryu, MisterCade, and 2x modded NGPC for the tourney. I'm travelling light unless someone specifically requests something. PCB list available via PM.

Also, I really need someone to check the voltage on the Sigma. Can someone bring a multimeter?
🙄

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I was gonna bring the JVC monitor per usual, Sigma Hakuryu, MisterCade, and 2x modded NGPC for the tourney. I'm travelling light unless someone specifically requests something. PCB list available via PM.
Do you have any requests for me? Otherwise, I'm just going to leave the pcb stuff here. I did get a few new games: Bucky O'hare, US Navy, MERCS, and the Banpresto Gundam fighter.

Jon

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Do you have any requests for me? Otherwise, I'm just going to leave the pcb stuff here. I did get a few new games: Bucky O'hare, US Navy, MERCS, and the Banpresto Gundam fighter.

Jon
MERCS and US Navy are on the Mister. Bucky looks cool.

If folks are into it, I can bring Mr. Driller 2. I think that's the only "new to the meetup" PCB I have that's not on the Mister.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
MERCS and US Navy are on the Mister. Bucky looks cool.

If folks are into it, I can bring Mr. Driller 2. I think that's the only "new to the meetup" PCB I have that's not on the Mister.
OK, I'll bring Bucky O'hare. I guess that and the Neo SD should be enough.

Jon

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
I'll bring Kraut Buster in case anyone wants to check it out. I've only played it like three times. :P

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Anything I need to bring tomorrow? Already got my Neo Pocket and MotM packed.

Heading north around noon tomorrow, looking forward to seeing everyone.

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
Someone please bring a 5 volt aes power supply. Mine just died.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Someone please bring a 5 volt aes power supply. Mine just died.
Mine is 10v. Do any other consoles use the same PSU as 5v AES?

EDIT: No, not according to this. If you were gonna DIY, most phone chargers are 5v. If you have an old one laying around, you could hack in the barrel jack from the dead AES PSU. If you can't get it sorted, text me and I'll bring my AES or Omega.

Last edited:

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
My power supply voltage on my AES isn't listed, but I could bring mine if needed. It's also modded for S-Video and I have a SCART cable for it.

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
Nobody is streaming. I’ll send a link if any streams.