Southeast PA, November 11, 2023

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
So, when talking with Stefan last week, I mentioned I may want to bring back JSJ back to TMG. However, I need help from anyone who plans on attending next year. I mainly need to borrow a PVM, or two (I only have one) as well as crash space near the event. Carlson and Majors were my go-to source for a hotel room but, they're both basically done with TMG at this point.

I'd like to discuss this with everyone at Bob's but, just thought it might be a good idea to mention it here beforehand. Obviously, I would have to get Paul Truit's approval before I could do anything.

Let me know what you guys think.

Jon

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
So, when talking with Stefan last week, I mentioned I may want to bring back JSJ back to TMG. However, I need help from anyone who plans on attending next year. I mainly need to borrow a PVM, or two (I only have one) as well as crash space near the event. Carlson and Majors were my go-to source for a hotel room but, they're both basically done with TMG at this point.

I'd like to discuss this with everyone at Bob's but, just thought it might be a good idea to mention it here beforehand. Obviously, I would have to get Paul Truit's approval before I could do anything.

Let me know what you guys think.

Jon
I wish you luck, but I'm done with TMG I think, at least in terms of the show itself.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Anyone interested in a Pioneer TVM-251 25-inch composite monitor for $50? If yes, I'll bring to the meetup.

All original, never worked on. Good color, geometry, convergence. Cube shape housing great for TATE. Awesome 80's looks. Glass front. Dialed in nicely by yours truly. Maybe RGB moddable? Looks better than the pics. If no one wants it, I may rob the Hitachi tube inside at some point.

20231013_135021.jpg
20231013_135038.jpg
20231013_135230.jpg
20231013_135334.jpg
20231013_135351.jpg
20231013_140704.jpg
1000033535.jpg

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I wish you luck, but I'm done with TMG I think, at least in terms of the show itself.

Similar vibes with the NorCal Arcade Club: we all come from far and wide CAX weekend; hardly any of us attend CAX anymore. We just end up at various member’s houses over the weekend.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member

I like the cut of your jib!

In the spirit of DasMatt’s post, and the one of the running gags of this site…I present the $50 shipped (each) pile!
IMG_2866.jpeg
Of course, shipping is same day as I’ll be bringing these to the meat up. Person that purchases the most will get a special mystery cart for FREE.

I’ll also have a Blazing Star up for grabs…not for $50 bucks tho.

$51 for that one! 😄

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Aarrrgh…I got fucked by work after all. I was supposed to be home that weekend but now I will be setting up one of our new spaces in Nashville.

I’ve been coming for like a decade straight so this sucks. Tie one on for me boys and I leave it to you to figure out the tournament and trophies. If it is live on Twitch I will tune in for sure.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Aarrrgh…I got fucked by work after all. I was supposed to be home that weekend but now I will be setting up one of our new spaces in Nashville.

I’ve been coming for like a decade straight so this sucks. Tie one on for me boys and I leave it to you to figure out the tournament and trophies. If it is live on Twitch I will tune in for sure.
You'll be missed, Jeff.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Been texting Stefan. Apparently, we are having a World Heroes tournament where I have to play as J. Maximum?

Yeah, going to miss seeing the trophies and the Neo Driftout tournament.

Jon

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Been texting Stefan. Apparently, we are having a World Heroes tournament where I have to play as J. Maximum?

@gusmoney:

tumblr_inline_pjzzd7FbEv1roe2gd_400.gifv

Last edited:

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I like the cut of your jib!

In the spirit of DasMatt’s post, and the one of the running gags of this site…I present the $50 shipped (each) pile!
View attachment 68701
Of course, shipping is same day as I’ll be bringing these to the meat up. Person that purchases the most will get a special mystery cart for FREE.

I’ll also have a Blazing Star up for grabs…not for $50 bucks tho.

$51 for that one! 😄
Is there an F-3 board pile too? 😉

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member

Yeah, going to miss seeing the trophies and the Neo Driftout tournament.

Jon
IMG_8617.jpeg

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
The good news: my kids both qualified for an away swim meet they haven’t been able to attend, since before covid.

The bad news: it’s over the weekend of this meet. I’ll be thinking of y’all as I eat Sheetz foods, and play neo in our hotel room.

I’m officially out.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
The good news: my kids both qualified for an away swim meet they haven’t been able to attend, since before covid.

The bad news: it’s over the weekend of this meet. I’ll be thinking of y’all as I eat Sheetz foods, and play neo in our hotel room.

I’m officially out.
Hope to catch up w you sometime maybe for some rai rai

They gonna swim for WCU? They are a really strong program.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Hope to catch up w you sometime maybe for some rai rai

They gonna swim for WCU? They are a really strong program.

Rai Rai is dead to me, as they have removed Moco Loco from the menu 😢.

But yeah, hope to catch up at some point. My plan to throw a Fall meet fell through.

WCU has a great program; they want to go to Temple (daughter) and Penn (son) so we’ll see.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Rai Rai is dead to me, as they have removed Moco Loco from the menu 😢.

But yeah, hope to catch up at some point. My plan to throw a Fall meet fell through.

WCU has a great program; they want to go to Temple (daughter) and Penn (son) so we’ll see.
Jan 19 is WCU vs Penn in swimming at WCU if you want to take them

IMG_8633.png

Awww was hoping to catch up. :(

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Has Neodogg ever been to one of these?

Also, Stefan, tentatively, is bringing trophies for Neo Driftout.

Jon

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Has Neodogg ever been to one of these?

Also, Stefan, tentatively, is bringing trophies for Neo Driftout.

Jon
Not to my knowledge, but hey, stranger things have happened. #Sylvie