Southeast PA, November 11, 2023

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
Bob, 5 stars. Gus, 5 stars. Twitch? Should have been there... your loss. Nothing better than the real thing(or should I say "real stream"). Always a pleasure to see my old and NEW fellow game nerds.

Pretty sure someone...or some FAN recorded some of the event.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member

Congrats to @Billy Awesomo on winning the NGPC MotM Tourney and @Jon for winning Neo Crapout.

Big ups to @white castle for hosting and @Neodogg for hooking us up in absentia w/ pizzas and a Neo (Hot) Dog.

Had a ball as always. Nice to meet @artoffighting, hit me up dude. It was really cool to see some Ninja Baseball Batman 4-player chaos in action.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Awesome time as always! Thanks a ton for putting it on every year, bob.

Congrats to @Billy Awesomo on winning the NGPC MotM Tourney and @Jon for winning Neo Crapout.

Big ups to @white castle for hosting and @Neodogg for hooking us up in absentia w/ pizzas and a Neo (Hot) Dog.

Had a ball as always. Nice to meet @artoffighting, hit me up dude. It was really cool to see some Ninja Baseball Batman 4-player chaos in action.
Thanks! It was an awesome time like usual, thanks @white castle for hosting (and letting me charge my car). I think my score for Neo drift was like negative something, I drove into like everything.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Thanks! It was an awesome time like usual, thanks @white castle for hosting (and letting me charge my car). I think my score for Neo drift was like negative something, I drove into like everything.
I want to see dem 360 degree photos!

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
It was good to see you guys it’s been a while. @white castle thanks always for hosting, it’s always a great time. Wish I would have stayed to take @Jon first place drift out trophy that thing is really cool thank you @Stefan for having those made.

@gusmoney , @majors, @daskrabs always great to see you guys.

Everyone else it was great meeting/seeing you as well, especially some of the MD crew that always shows up @EvilMike, thank you Evil Mike for bringing Kraut Buster Jon and I got some good time with it on the PVM, that was really cool to play through

Last edited:
I really enjoyed watching everyone play Ninja BaseBall Batman, probably one of the greatest named arcade title of all time. One day, hopefully it’ll get ported by Hamster… Who actually owns the rights to that game anyway?

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Ninja Baseball Batman is in my top ten of beat ‘em ups of all time. Would have loved to jump on that.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
The 3-4 player beat em ups are great for this meetup I think. I tried to get Final Fight Anniversary Edition (3-player Co-Op) to work on the MisterCade at the meetup, only to seemingly have it fail. As soon as I got home, I tried a different menu entry to launch, and it worked. Oh well, next year I guess. Other 3-4 player possibilities might be AvP, Undercover Cops, Gauntlet 1-2, DnD SotM, or Hyper Sports.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
The 3-4 player beat em ups are great for this meetup I think. I tried to get Final Fight Anniversary Edition (3-player Co-Op) to work on the MisterCade at the meetup, only to seemingly have it fail. As soon as I got home, I tried a different menu entry to launch, and it worked. Oh well, next year I guess. Other 3-4 player possibilities might be AvP, Undercover Cops, Gauntlet 1-2, DnD SotM, or Hyper Sports.
I'm down for more beat em ups. Had a blast going through Ninja Baseball Batmen.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Hyper sports would be fun.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member