SoCal Garou MOTW Casual Tourneys

::J@mm::

n00b
Cool definetly tell me when, are you gonna post this in this thread or any other place? anyway drop me a line if you ant to do it!!

Peace! :buttrock:

It's just about that time again for another S. Cali Garou Casual. I'm REALLY hope'n to have this somewhere in OC (or LA), so I'm asking if anyone here is willing to host. The date that we have set is 2/20 (on a sun, since a lot of people get the following mon off). At worst, this thing will be go'n down in Lancaster. I encourage anyone who's even remotely interested in this game to come. Support is really starting to build. More support is always welcome.

This particular Casual will have a little added importance. TS5 will actually be featuring this game in itz tourn this year and we have 3 reps who will be attending. This will serve as their last major practice session before we send them on their way to rep for S. Cali. For those who've already got the skills, come on out and show us what you got. For those who want to see whatz go'n on in this scene and would like to learn more about this game, now is the time.

Come On Peeps... STEP UP!!

Keep Play'n. Peace

Just let'n everyone know that the Feb casual IS go'n down on the 20th. This will be hosted by Ans. We start over there just around 7pm. For a limited few we're have'n a little pre-get-together at my place (cuz we gotta wait up for Ans). For those who are down, please post or PM me. Thanks

Keep Play'n. Peace

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
I'll be there. I dont mind the 17inch screen, but the DC pad is god awful. I hope there's more than 1 stick at Oscars place.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Well, the next meet is planned for the 26th of this month. We haven't picked out a location yet, so if you're interested in going, let us know.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Looks like everything is going down this Saturday. There is no time set for it yet, but once we all decide on a time, I'll post it up for those of you who are actually interested in coming to this. It's going to be at Moo's place this time around, if you need directions, pm me and I'll shoot you the directions.

Right now itz look'n like some time after 4 or 5. If anyone needs any extra info and or directions, please pm me or Moo.

Keep Play'n. Peace

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Next meet is planned for Memorial Day weekend guys, so hit me up or post in here if you're interested in coming.

I'll keep in touch with the guys I talked to in chat and let them know where the meet will be once we decide on the location.

Slight change in plans. The day and time for this meet will be 5/29 (sun NOT sat) between 10 and 11am for the start (lord knows when it'll end). Sorry for the last min announcement. Hopefully this won't be too much of an inconvience for people. As for food, looks like turkeyz on the menu guys... yes... TURKEY!

Hit me up if you need any more info on this event. And yes, this is still tentively a PRIZE tourney, so go ahead and bring your $1-5.

Keep Play'n. Peace

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Bumping this old ass thread.

There may be something going down on the 21st of Jan. Let me know if you want to come or not. Post here and/or pm me.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
The next meet will be on Jan 14th. Either up here in Lancaster or down in the OC depending on how many people show.

Well, default location seems to be at my place unless otherwise stated. New comers are always welcome. These casuals are a PERFECT way to get into the game (we literally have just about all versions of the game available for play). We have a fairly good knowledge base as well as a good amount of real competitive play (ex: Evo '05z top 3 players... bow down to Suth'n Cali! :D ).

I especially encourage 3S players to give this game a try. I don't ask that people switch, just check it out. Most 3S players that have given it a go seemed to really dig it (me included... if you can even call me a 3S player :oh_no: ). Oh, and bring some small change so that we can all partake in the goodness that is Little Cz (the official food of these casuals).

Keep Play'n. Peace

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Results from the last meets tourney.

1. Magician(Grant, Griffon, Hoku, Freeman, Jenet)
2. Giby(Kevin, Hoku, Dong, Freeman, Marco, Jae)
3. FatalFuryD(Jenet)
4. Nocturnal(Kain)
5. Redsunmisfut(Jae, Freeman, Dong, Marco, Hoku)

Sorry my man, we don't often record these events. I know we've been mean'n to record some again, but we just keep put'n it off. MAYBE on the next casual (which SHOULD be 2/18 tentatively). In the mean time, if you're interested in dig'n up past footage, Gib might be able to help you out with that. I think we have some, but I don't have any myself.

Keep Play'n. Peace

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Next meet is planned for 2/18 in Anihiem, or was it Anihiem Hills...I forget the city. Just pm me for directions if you're interested in coming.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Biggest show we've had for a meet thus far. Here are the results for the tourney.

1. Giby (Kevin, Jae, Grant, Dong, Marco)
2. Nocturnal (Gato, Hoku, Jae, Terry, Kain, Kevin, Dong)
3. Magician (Freeman, Grant, Kevin, Gato, Marco)
4. FatalFuryD (Jenet)
5. Everyone else who entered.

We also did a team tourney. Team Old Man vs Team Magician(Only 8 people wanted to enter).

Team Magician had Redsunmisfit, Koll, Nocturnal, and Magician.
Team Old Man had Kyle, FFD, Old Man and Giby.

RedsunMisfit raped Kyle, FFD and Old Man. I took down RSM and Kool, then lost to Nocturnal cause of a converter issue, but I lost. Team Magician won 4-2.

This was another fun meet, hope the ones in the future can be as big as this one.