So I have been playing the RE 5 demo

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
People complaining about clunky controls?
This has been the story since RE1s very awkward control scheme.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Only thing thats wrong with it for me atm is the Menu not pausing the game. I think in SP it should slow the game down when you access the menu because in the middle of a fight where you are surrounded its really hard to swap things to ya partner.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Plays like RE4...

All I can say is, Fuck that is great news.

Thx

Highlander67

Sultan of Slugs
yea thats how i played the demo// worked like a charm burned on a cheapass dynex dvd lol

SO can you give me dumb-head instructions on this. I download the 5 files. Open them with winrar and just simply burn them on a dvd? Is there anything special to do? Also, does it affect your account on xbox live in terms of getting banned?

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
SO can you give me dumb-head instructions on this. I download the 5 files. Open them with winrar and just simply burn them on a dvd? Is there anything special to do? Also, does it affect your account on xbox live in terms of getting banned?

Dl files.
Extract to folder.
Burn "content folder" to a cd or dvd as a data cd.
Place in 360.
Go to my XBOX Games Library.
Select Biohazard 5 Demo.

No, you will not get banned. I have played with Japanese and European players so far. Hardly any hiccups.

Enjoy.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
I really enjoyed this demo, the controls are a little stiff but still fun.

AND DAMN IT LOOK SO GROOD.

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
Not sure I'm liking it so far, I mean the loading times wind me up the most, wait so long just to die within 2 minutes lol

I think I need to get into it first, then maybe I'll not suck at it so much.

Gotta get used to the controls with the 360 pad for sure, it doesn't feel right after having it perfected with the Wiimote.

Not as pumped as I was about it, but I'll still be buying it for sure.

Highlander67

Sultan of Slugs
Dl files.
Extract to folder.
Burn "content folder" to a cd or dvd as a data cd.
Place in 360.
Go to my XBOX Games Library.
Select Biohazard 5 Demo.

No, you will not get banned. I have played with Japanese and European players so far. Hardly any hiccups.

Enjoy.

Thanks for the help. I feel like a tard now. Anyway, I was able to play the demo last night.

Graphics are great, but the controls are quite stiff and need work (I hope this is fixed in the final build). I also hope you can map keys since having the run button as "A" is quite annoying. Also the aiming speed needs to be increased since it feels like the dump truck controls have returned.

The action is intense and the AI seems to adapt faster to your moves compared to RE4. The only other gripe (besides the controls) is the fact that Chris (Or Sheva) takes up entirely too much room . This needs to be addressed.

Actually, I lied, there is one more annoying thing. When you are near death (I think the meter says Dying), you are unable to do anything unless you get healed by either yourself or from your partner. I find this annoying because even in the previous series, if you were near death, you were still able to move somewhat and attack. But if you are unjured in this alot, all that happens is the screens starts to darken and you are just waiting there to die.

Last edited: