Snk vs capcom chaos question

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
If you run the game in home console mode, bosses are unlocked by default.

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
Never knew that. I have it set to arcade mode for pretty much everything.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Well for one it's opened up a bit more about the game with different peoples input. You don't like my post don't read them. Troll elsewhere. Thanks for coming out.
All the info given here is already readily available elsewhere. I will troll where I like. Thanks.

And ok I'll put it in a different forum the next time.
Why? My problem is with the nature of this thread, not with the (sub)forum it's in.

BlackFlag

Formerly Lamuna
All the info given here is already readily available elsewhere. I will troll where I like. Thanks.

Why? My problem is with the nature of this thread, not with the (sub)forum it's in.

We have a forum police here.

If you run the game in home console mode, bosses are unlocked by default.

I'm having trouble with this. I've set my CMVS to USA/AES mode and I do not have the bosses unlocked. Do I need to do something special on the character select screen? Like press Select on a certain character, or something similar?

I have a 100% legit cart, not a bootleg.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I was wondering when someone would complain about that. The bosses aren't unlocked in the AES version. Only difference is Serious Mr Karate and Shin Akuma are accessable with a long and annoying code where in the MVS version you cannot access those characters at all. The hidden characters have to still be unlocked with a code as well in both versions.