Snk vs capcom chaos question

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
Recently grabbed this cart, it has the bosses unlocked on start up, so this is a boot capcom cart? :scratch:

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
Recently grabbed this cart, it has the bosses unlocked on start up, so this is a boot capcom cart? :scratch:

If the bosses are unlocked and it has a plus on the logo then it is a bootleg. Check mvs scans also for board pics for game authentication.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
all characters unlocked boot is a good thing, + version is a good thing.

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
Yea thanks for the help, i actually like them unlocked but wasnt sure how it was suppose to be. Yeah my labels different. Thanks guys

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Its probly a boot. Wheredid you pick it up and how much was it?

Its not a bad cart to have, but hopefully you didnt pay ebay pricing as if it was original.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
As long a the price is reasonable for a boot, the plus version is the more playable version.

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
I'm guessing I paid ok. Got snk,fatalfury2, and double dragon for $130. Other carts look legit. I think it was $85-15-30

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I'm guessing I paid ok. Got snk,fatalfury2, and double dragon for $130. Other carts look legit. I think it was $85-15-30

You did good. Even boots of SVC are going for a good penny.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Please:

Elaborate...

In the original, every time you want to use a secret character you need to input the corresponding code in the character selection menu. The plus version, in addition to the secret characters, also allows you to use the final bosses.

Last edited:

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
all characters unlocked boot is a good thing, + version is a good thing.

Yeah I've got the SVC Chaos Plus. It's better that way for sure.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
yo, OP - when will you stop posting your noob questions as new threads and do some research/reading yourself?

SEARCH.
FUNCTION.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
In the original, every time you want to use a secret character you need to input the corresponding code in the character selection menu. The plus version, in addition to the secret characters, also allows you to use the final bosses.

So, having ready access to the additional characters makes the game 'more playable'?

Never heard that one before.

p.s. most of the unlockable characters are wankers that I would detest having match ups against: Ryo vs Shin Mr Karate? Hmmm... no thanks. Violent Ken & Demitri are cool though...

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
The bootleg is actually fun compared to the genuine game.

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
We'll this is a forum, and I'd rather talk directly to members for there actual input. Which also makes it easier to get to know other members. It's what the site and community is for bud.

Haven't had many issues with the hit boxes so with several characters except sagar doesn't seem to always connect. Overall it's very good.

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
this is a forum, and I'd rather talk directly to members for there actual input. Which also makes it easier to get to know other members. It's what the site and community is for bud.
well sorry "bud", you're not going to get to know anyone by asking questions you could easily answer yourself. Stick around and read through the threads, you'll find dozens of things people in this community talk about (mostly outside of "General") worthy of your contribution and more worthy of everyones time than the same old noobshit. Btw.: Did you know there is a chat function?

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
Well for one it's opened up a bit more about the game with different peoples input. You don't like my post don't read them. Troll elsewhere. Thanks for coming out.