SNES mini classic

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I was all gung-ho to pick one up, but I've been out of work and temporary incomeless due to a recent hospitalization, so I think I'll skip this, as big of an SNES whore that I am.

Good luck to anyone who wants to track one down.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
If I can snag a few, I'd still not give one to stroke boy for sure.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I was all gung-ho to pick one up, but I've been out of work and temporary incomeless due to a recent hospitalization, so I think I'll skip this, as big of an SNES whore that I am.
The grocery store fired you?

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member

Good luck to anyone who wants to track one down.

That's terrible news Greg. I hope things work out for you and your back being gainfully employed as soon as possible.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
That's terrible news Greg. I hope things work out for you and your back being gainfully employed as soon as possible.

I went back to work two weeks ago. Good thing I get paid weekly.

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
I just received my cancellation notice from Walmart.
Fuckers had previously sent me an email with a new arrival date. Bastards are heartless.

A few years ago I ordered a 42" TV that was on a deal site from Walmart. Sadly, the order was cancelled because there were not enough telvisions for everyone that ordered. I then receive a call from walmart, informing me that they would be sending me a gift card with the exact amount I paid for the cancelled TV so I can use it to buy another TV.

I go to the Walmart, and tell the associate about my situation. He tells me that heard about this situation from corporate and that corporate said that we can sell you a tv with equivalent features for the same price you paid.

So I ended up with a free tv, I wonder if they'll do something for the Mini SNES customers they fucked over.

Last edited:

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
I just received my cancellation notice from Walmart.
Fuckers had previously sent me an email with a new arrival date. Bastards are heartless.

A few years ago I ordered a 42" TV that was on a deal site from Walmart. Sadly, the order was cancelled because there were not enough telvisions for everyone that ordered. I then receive a call from walmart, informing me that they would be sending me a gift card with the exact amount I paid for the cancelled TV so I can use it to buy another TV.

I go to the Walmart, and tell the associate about my situation. He tells me that heard about this situation from corporate and that corporate said that we can sell you a tv with equivalent features for the same price you paid.

So I ended up with a free tv, I wonder if they'll do something for the Mini SNES customers they fucked over.

>Company makes a mistake and blames a glitch.
>Company fixes mistakes, cancels the pre-orders and issues refunds for pre-orders
>Walmart FUCKED CUSTOMERS OVER

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Yeah usually company give you like a $5 or $10 credit for their mistakes, Walmart gives no fucks

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Yeah usually company give you like a $5 or $10 credit for their mistakes, Walmart gives no fucks

Rectifying a mistake more than 2 months before the product is released isn't 'fucking customers over'.

It's man children getting mad they can't get their hands on another SNES system and blowing the situation out of proportion. Say you hate Walmart, say Walmart fucked up, but saying Walmart fucked people over is going full retard.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
It's man children getting mad they can't get their hands on another SNES system and blowing the situation out of proportion. Say you hate Walmart, say Walmart fucked up, but saying Walmart fucked people over is going full retard.

The real fucking over was done by Opie when he fucked the entire world over by not dumping that DDP3.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
oh how I love the little groups that form in threads like this...check out the NES thread, same old same, and in the same way my fate will repeat itself...don't be jelly.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
So if your in Atlanta there is a Amazon treasure truck somewhere till 5pm. I never heard of this but it's full of NES classics for retail price. My buddy is down there on a weekend trip and just texted me asking if I wanted one :-) anyone ever heard of this? I got me one of course. If I was there I would be that guy and buy a bunch for friends who missed out but I'm not :-/
b36abb0630d6b6a5298963e71c0e04aa.jpg

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
>Company makes a mistake and blames a glitch.
>Company fixes mistakes, cancels the pre-orders and issues refunds for pre-orders
>Walmart FUCKED CUSTOMERS OVER

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Forget the manchildren. What about little Timmy who now might not get his SNES classic in time for the holidays. Does Walmart care about the hypothetical children?

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
i was able to get the NES classic for not ass rape prices. I hope to get the SNES the same way. I want this one more than the NES one.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
i was able to get the NES classic for not ass rape prices. I hope to get the SNES the same way. I want this one more than the NES one.

Are you going to flip for profit like you did the NES classic on eBay?

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
You're asking if anyone got and has impressions of a console that doesn't come out until September 29th?
LoL I thought it was the 29th of this month. I haven't gotten sleep for the last 4 days, so I'm zombied out.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Ask your girlfriend for a handjob, that usually does the trick

bello

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Pre ordered 2 Snes mini classic from 2 different stores!