Shitty hooker pimped by Hooters waitress in FL

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
This story has blown full force. It's late, and I need my sleep. But Jess has responded and told her side.
Don't believe her tale, but in the end, I think both were turning tricks. The truth lies in the middle somewhere.

Still awake. Here is Jess' take on it.

Last edited:

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Haha, is it bad when I read the title of the thread I immediately thought of Florida

But like many of these stories the people involved are shitty people who go to FL to do shitty things. None of the people in their group were from the area, they just came down here to be assholes.

Endlessnameless

They call me Gringo,
But like many of these stories the people involved are shitty people who go to FL to do shitty things. None of the people in their group were from the area, they just came down here to be assholes.

haha, I said that as a florida native. Was born and raised about an hour south of where you live and lived there until my mid 20's. I really miss sonnys bbq ;) We only went to tampa for concerts or to party and have a crazy night out.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Dude, that top comment nails it. Even has mugshots for Z and Dreads.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
All these white people talking about Ebonics. It's all English, racist motherfuckers