Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits Bushido Retsuden- was it ever translated?

KGRAMR

Another Striker
Yup, their post-purchase support has been pretty bad. Mercifully, I personally haven't needed it.
So i could buy a NeoSD without having to worry for an important update right now?

deviljin102

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
Deuce's old playthrough videos make it look like the game takes about 32 hours total. I suppose that's if you're an expert though.

Interesting.

Me personally, I search everything and I talk to all of the NPC's just so I can enjoy the game the first time as realistically, this may not be a game I play ever again. (maybe)

Also, I assume someone out there is using a stick instead of a pad when playing on a NeoSD, that must be a chore. I thought about trying it but I realized not worth the effort, lol.

That 8-bit do SNK CD pad does wonders though!

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Much to my surprise, apparently TerraOnion has indeed released a firmware update to fix the NeoGeoCD issue. Only thing is it doesn't work with SanDisk branded SDs.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Much to my surprise, apparently TerraOnion has indeed released a firmware update to fix the NeoGeoCD issue. Only thing is it doesn't work with SanDisk branded SDs.
Fix what? The sound?

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Maybe they should fix the compatibility for the market leader instead of telling peeps to buy a new one. 💩

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Where's the download link for the new firmware? I can't find it on the Discord, and the official TO web site doesn't have a new firmware available to download.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
They posted about it on their Twitter. Can't post it here at the moment as I'm at work and my access to Musk's ego chamber is limited.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
They posted about it on their Twitter. Can't post it here at the moment as I'm at work and my access to Musk's ego chamber is limited.
The Twitter posts mentions it, but doesn't have anything.