SF3 thread

Solidus Snake

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Loopz said:
Yes, the Brady guide is really well-written. Everybody interested in elevating their level of play should grab that shite ASAP.

Man, I don't wanna do homework or go to work today...I just wanna play HyperSF2. My goals are simply to stay above .500, learn some crazy new shit and break into the Top 50 and stay there.

Third Strike is a lot of fun, but I just don't get the same buzz I do from Hyper.

The Brady guide is awesome. It is straight from players who know the games. It is one of the deepest guides I have ever seen, almost something straight out of a well written GameFAQ but with pictures. Plus a free CD.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
G-Product said:
and I suppose POLKA artists are better u dolt!

lololololol

I simply cannot believe you called me a dolt.

/me slaps pee product with a glove

I challenge you to a freestyle battle and shit. You can't use any 2pac rhymes.

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
is this anyway to talk about a dead man, besides I'd rip u I'm a MC veteran!!!

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
not a big Ken fan in 3rd Strike or any of the top tiers except Necro & Chun-Li sometimes, u ever seen Daigo's Ken?

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Halo 2 is an over-rated p.o.s. for nerds now lets get back on topic with SF3 u fags!!

10 Year Member
G-Product said:
Halo 2 is an over-rated p.o.s. for nerds now lets get back on topic with SF3 u fags!!

Oh when you said you were a MC veteran, I thought you meant you were good at Halo 2. My bad dog, my bad.

10 Year Member
G-Product said:

I bet Tupac screamed like a lady when he was shot.

"Ahhhhhhhh! I've been shot! It hurts wicked bad! Help me! Help me!"

Man, judging from the dialogue I created he sounded like a whiny bitch.

Solidus Snake

Genam's Azami Sharpener
G-Product said:
not a big Ken fan in 3rd Strike or any of the top tiers except Necro & Chun-Li sometimes, u ever seen Daigo's Ken?

I have seen Daigo's killer Ken. The thing is I have used and enjoy playing with Ken since SF2. I just happens that he became top-tier in SF3. But I use other people. I am thinking of playing as Dudley, Ibuki, & Alex. I need to try to learn a grappler for once.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I want to learn to use Oro, but I am convinced that he sucks. Or I suck with him. Either way.

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
I can teach ya Alex snake whiel Oro does not suck cause he has 2 good super an unblockable, a semi-infinite combo and is like top 3rd tier his only wekaness is crouching and getting hit by a UOH.

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
I'm gonna post some character faqs sometime this week for 3rd strike here which 1 do u want from the ones I have finished

Akuma
Alex
Chun-Li
Hugo
Ryu
Sean
Remy
Twelve
Urien
Yun
Q

????

10 Year Member
Good matches AJ sorry I cried about you picking ken 521487 times but I was getting bored. Great fucking game.

PS Dinkins needs to log the fuck on :mad: