SECRET SANTA 2018

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
My giftee's supposed to get it today by 8pm. We'll see.

Edit: It's delivered!

Last edited:

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
I believe my package arrived in SoCal : )
I need to go pick it up from my parent's home.

I use their address since they are both retired, so they can collect and/or sign for packages.

I'll go over in the morning, so I should be able to post pics tomorrow.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I'm leaving for a trip home for the holiday tomorrow. Whomever my gifter is- don't be mad if i don't reach out or post up right away. I'm not around to receive or open the package. (i have someone house sitting for me so it wont just get left outside).

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Got my gift today from I think? JoeAwesome.

https://imgur.com/a/R4PBRw2 (I'm getting old and senile I don't know how to display pics anymore)

I"m teasing it. I like how he wrapped each gift! I appreciate the gummi bears - that's what I gave the kids for halloween this year! I'll open them on Christmas Eve and day - I can't wait to see what I get!

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Got my gift today from I think? JoeAwesome.

https://imgur.com/a/R4PBRw2 (I'm getting old and senile I don't know how to display pics anymore)

I"m teasing it. I like how he wrapped each gift! I appreciate the gummi bears - that's what I gave the kids for halloween this year! I'll open them on Christmas Eve and day - I can't wait to see what I get!

Sure was me! I hope you enjoy it, Greg!

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
20181223_090725_resized.jpg

I'm going to tease my package like GregN.
I'll post them as soon as I finish helping my family make some tamales.

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
Secret Santa package arrived a few days ago. Finally had a chance to open it up and snap pictures.

First the snacks : )
Pocky and Panda snacks!
20181223_090746_resized.jpg

Next, the games : )
I dont remember ever finishing the Ninja, so I now have something to do over the Winter Break.
20181223_090759_resized.jpg

A Genesis shooter : )
20181223_090817_resized.jpg

Not just any shooter, but ...
20181223_090824_resized.jpg
HELL YEAH!!

More snacks!! I have never tried or even seen this flavor for sale, so I will have to eat these first.
In addition a cool Mega Drive controller keychain!
20181223_090848_resized.jpg

Next a cool Ryan Gosling poster.
Blade Runner style.
20181223_114939_resized.jpg

Last, the moment you have all been waiting for...
20181223_114916_resized.jpg

The Santa caulk picture is huge. The smile on Santa's face shows he loves going down caulk.

Muchas gracias El Roker!. I really appreciate everything and can't wait to complete Thunder Force III.

Feliz Navidad!

Last edited:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
whoooohooo!

glad you like it!

Sorry about the label on Thunder Force III. I bought it on ebay and tried my best to remove the stupid price tag that was left on it. I put a lot of work into that giant caulk. I modeled it after my own.

Feliz navidad!

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
whoooohooo!

glad you like it!

Sorry about the label on Thunder Force III. I bought it on ebay and tried my best to remove the stupid price tag that was left on it. I put a lot of work into that giant caulk. I modeled it after my own.

Feliz navidad!

Roker,

Thanks again!
No worries about the label, I'm going to 1cc this game and play the heck out of it.

Have a great Christmas!

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Some great gifts this year. Sorry I missed out. :(

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
I'm going with the only name on the page and related swag that skate323k137 was my buyer? I wonder if the sex toy looking thing is dishwasher safe? :lolz:

I'm glad to have a new coffee mug, and the hat is so dope, I've never seen that kind of lush padding on any cap before! :-J

Thank you so much for sending to Canada and I hope to get good use out of the Scarlett, I was actually in the market to purchase an audio interface to start recording soon, weird timing! :cool:

11khzky.jpg

Close-up of the goods for you lonely dudes on Christmas (looking at you SimplyTrole).

ws1j12.jpg

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Glad you like everything! Check the caulk nose on the coffee cup too lol.

skate323k137

10 Year Member
Look what the cats dragged in.... thanks BradTemple87. Everything is right up my alley, but I don't drink anymore so we'll use the beer to make beer bread later.

c1yP2Nf.jpg

Last edited:

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Awesome to see it got there! Tracking wasn’t updating a few days ago. Apologies for not knowing you stopped drinking but enjoy the hefty bottle opener ����

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Brad always comes through with the great gifts! :tickled:

skate323k137

10 Year Member
Awesome to see it got there! Tracking wasn’t updating a few days ago. Apologies for not knowing you stopped drinking but enjoy the hefty bottle opener ����

No worries, the beer will make for good cooking regardless :)

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Joe Awesome lived up to his name. Love the FLA shirt, and I've never played FF Explorers. Will use the Nintendo eShop card for the beat em up collection. The figures were nice too! Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/zuSyOcd

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I just got my package from oldschool and he did not dissapoint! What a great and well thought out package!

vcBkHIw.jpg

I love treats from around the world and this is a great little selection. even a nestle turkish delight! The hudson shooting clock is awesome (ive always wanted one and never got around to getting one). the switch game, the pokken controller, the mag. its all great. Thanks so much.

also there is a wonderful dick in the card.

RebT8jz.jpg

again. thanks a ton!

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Glad you like everything! Check the caulk nose on the coffee cup too lol.
I stared at that on the mug for awhile, but at that rate anything long with a point was phallic to my eyes. :up:

again. thanks a ton!
I was sweating bullets about what you could use with almost nothing to go on! :thevt::keke: The Pokken pad should be good for non-analog input on the Switch (most indie/eShop I think). Glad everything seemed to work out okay.

I had a lot of fun this year again, whatever you're up to right now, CORY...Many thanks for your time and work! :buttrock: