SECRET SANTA 2018

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
December 19, 2018
In Transit to Next Facility
Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered by the expected delivery date. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

Woot! Getting in today.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Really glad you liked it Joe.

Pretty happy with the cable management I did there considering I was going for the stealth/ potato look machine with that older antec chassis. It wasn't very cooperative.

It's overclockable, has a great motherboard, smaller SSD for boot and a big ass storage drive. 16gb of ram should be plenty enough for just about all you need to do.

Like I said before too- think about putting a 1060 in it- the GPU I used isn't the best but is enough to get you going.

Have a great Christmas! Enjoy the small, soft, and white dicks.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Really glad you liked it Joe.

Pretty happy with the cable management I did there considering I was going for the stealth/ potato look machine with that older antec chassis. It wasn't very cooperative.

It's overclockable, has a great motherboard, smaller SSD for boot and a big ass storage drive. 16gb of ram should be plenty enough for just about all you need to do.

Like I said before too- think about putting a 1060 in it- the GPU I used isn't the best but is enough to get you going.

I don't want to downplay the specs to sell cdamm short, but honestly guys, he put a lot of love into it, and I hope everyone sees it coming out from the pictures.

Even with the GPU inside, everything is very impressive and simply put, it's a machine I could only hope for before. Thanks a million times over.

Enjoy the small, soft, and white dicks.

Oh, I shall!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Lol. I wasn't down playing what was in it. Just sharing some of what I put in there to show the thought process of the build. Everything that's in there, is there for a reason.

Also it plays cuphead pretty well. Hopefully I left it on there for you. If not I'll send you a download.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Every year I don't participate and every year I regret it. All this stuff is awesome and makes proud to be a member (that's a dick joke) here.

Good, good stuff fellas.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Every year I don't participate and every year I regret it. All this stuff is awesome and makes proud to be a member (that's a dick joke) here.

Good, good stuff fellas.

dude, get in next year!

This was fun. It's all about the spirit of giving or some sappy shit like that.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
dude, get in next year!

That, and caulk.

m25cqwrx2duy.jpg

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
dude, get in next year!

All of my artistic talents are going to waste. I should just be drawing caulks 24/7.

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Package away! Sorry for the late delay, personal life has been a little crazy lately. It should arrive by christmas eve :buttrock:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Looks like a delay, but should be there today ... I hope

December 20, 2018, 2:20 am
Departed USPS Regional Destination Facility
CITY OF ****
Your item departed our CITY OF **** destination facility on December 20, 2018 at 2:20 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Package is in FTW!

ETA 12/24
According to tracking info, fingers crossed!

I hope, I paid for 3 day delivery only for it to take 4 days, but ...

December 20, 2018, 8:52 am
Out for Delivery
Your item is out for delivery on December 20, 2018 at 8:52 am in ****

hopefully it's a touchdown today.

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Got my Secret Santa gift in the mail today from GregN. Added some shooters to my game library. Thanks dude!