Road to Euro 2012 (Poland/Ukraine)

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Unless we see a major re-arranging of the teams for the second half, Spain has rightfully won the cup.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
what about Jordi Alba's goal. was that lucky?

The game is over. Italy have been completely outclassed

lol. are you saying that the first goal wasn't luck?

Either way, you're mistaking me if you think I'm hating on Spain.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
what about Jordi Alba's goal. was that lucky?

The game is over. Italy have been completely outclassed

lol. are you saying that the first goal wasn't luck?

Either way, you're mistaking me if you think I'm hating on Spain.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
im mostly fucking with you.

i actually would rather Italy win. But Spain have come to play and theres no stopping them today.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
It was not a lucky goal. It was a very well placed cross. Portugal should have won their group and been in this final. Italy is getting embarrassed. I am very drunk and bitter right now. Germany totally underestimated their opponents.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
A pretty clear penalty kick for Spain has been denied by the referees.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
50/50..ive seen penalties given for that

if it was Manchester United and Howard Webb was the referee then its a clear penalty :)

Last edited:

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Like, in the end of the Italy-Germany semifinal match? ;)

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
That's an old soccer story: the referee won't gift anything to the team which is already ahead in the match. ^^

Tinieblas

Marked Wolf
That's an old soccer story: the referee won't gift anything to the team which is already ahead in the match. ^^

only place were this doesn't apply is, if you are Boca and are playing @ the Bombonera and the referee is Epifanio Sanchez (Paraguayan referee) lol

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It was not a lucky goal. It was a very well placed cross. Portugal should have won their group and been in this final. Italy is getting embarrassed. I am very drunk and bitter right now. Germany totally underestimated their opponents.

I say it was lucky for a few reasons. 1. The angle of that pass is too difficult to do with consistent accuracy. It was a hail mary attempt at keeping the ball in. 2. Silva is not known for heading balls. He's the second shortest guy on the team.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Motta's hamstring is killing my interest in the rest of this game. There's no more fire left in the tanks.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
yeah its a shame.

Italy havent played badly at all , but its gonna be the longest 20 minutes in football history now to end this match

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
It's over, Spain are the old and new Euro champion.

4:0, incredible, absolutely incredible.

There's no way to stop Spain, no fucking way.

Congrats to Spain and my respect & condolences to Italy, this was a friggin' funeral service.

Tinieblas

Marked Wolf
guys we should feel fortunate to actually watch this team play, we probably won't be able to see this in our lifetime, my grandpa saw the late 50s early 60s Real Madrid the best team he ever saw, but sadly he ain't here anymore, I know he probably be jumping right now, Felisidades ESPAÑA.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I_T_A_L_Y R_A_P_E_D....

Damn... good match....

xROTx

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
The best team won. That's the way it should always be. :)

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
guys we should feel fortunate to actually watch this team play, we probably won't be able to see this in our lifetime, my grandpa saw the late 50s early 60s Real Madrid the best team he ever saw, but sadly he ain't here anymore, I know he probably be jumping right now, Felisidades ESPAÑA.

i agree. Boring to watch or not they are far and away the best team in our generation. Forget about brazil or france in the 90s/early 2000s this is the best team going around right here. Three major tournaments in a row is just an amazing acheivement and will probably have most of these players available and still a good age in 2014.

I had my doubts before the tournament that they werent hungry enough and how other teams have figured out how to shut down the tiki-taka but they really made it look easy.