Road to Euro 2012 (Poland/Ukraine)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Pirlo v Xavi is the final everyone wanted to see.

I definitely watching this on Sunday.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Great match tbh...

Italy deserved to win... where did that performance come from?

Now you got nothing better to do Tak pal... can i have my Ninja stealth powers added to my account pls... thx man...

xROTx

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Sorry Rot, you'll have to stay visible I'm afraid.

Gah... I'll log off for tonight and get drunk before I do stupid things.

Cheers guys, see you on Sunday.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
1st, let me start by saying this was not the same German team that played Portugal in the group stages. This was a over confident German team that did not double man Balotelli. Big mistake. The German defense was horrendous.

2nd, Balotelli is like the Terrel Owens of soccer (football for the people outside the states). Why would you take off your shirt like a meat head in the Semi Finals. Such a selfish move on his part.

Either way, I give alot of credit to the Italians. They played well.

Last edited:

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
Believe it or not, the Germans had their defense exposed by the Greeks on that counter attack goal from Samaras. He totally blew past Hummels and made it look easy. I had a feeling the Italians would focus on this aspect and they did.

On the other hand, the Germans were also unlucky not to be 2-0 up in the first 10 minutes of the match. Buffon made a few errors and was lucky.

Credit to the Italians..Xavi v Pirlo sounds like the ultimate borefest btw Xander

The tiki-taka stopped when Xavi came off the pitch yesterday :p

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
1st, let me start by saying this was not the same German team that played Portugal in the group stages. This was a over confident German team that did not double man Balotelli. Big mistake. The German defense was horrendous.

2nd, Balotelli is like the Terrel Owens of soccer (football for the people outside the states). Why would you take off your shirt like a meat head in the Semi Finals. Such a selfish move on his part.

Either way, I give alot of credit to the Italians. They played well.

Balotelli is more like the Ochocinco of football. His off field activity is great. He gives a lot of fan serve off the pitch, walking into bars and covering everyone's tabs and then leaving without drinking any for himself, and during the days he'll appear at schools for kids. I really like him, but he's very volatile on the pitch and prone to wind himself up and cause problems.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Will this game be the same as they Italy and Spain opened their first matches?

Just like in 2004 when Portugal and Greece matched their opening performance?

Spain will park the bus.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Balotelli is more like the Ochocinco of football. His off field activity is great. He gives a lot of fan serve off the pitch, walking into bars and covering everyone's tabs and then leaving without drinking any for himself, and during the days he'll appear at schools for kids. I really like him, but he's very volatile on the pitch and prone to wind himself up and cause problems.

I'm unaware of his off the field activities. I take back the Terrel Owens comment. I still think taking off your jersey is a stupid move. I understand your excited and emotional, but you still have one more half to play and he's the most deadly player on the pitch for the Italians. If the Germans would have came back to win the game in the 2nd half, the Italians would have been enraged by what he did. It worked out for the Italians though. The final is going to be very interesting.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'm unaware of his off the field activities. I take back the Terrel Owens comment. I still think taking off your jersey is a stupid move. I understand your excited and emotional, but you still have one more half to play and he's the most deadly player on the pitch for the Italians. If the Germans would have came back to win the game in the 2nd half, the Italians would have been enraged by what he did. It worked out for the Italians though. The final is going to be very interesting.

If Balotelli could pee flames into the sky after scoring a goal, he would.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/engla...i-gives-early-christmas-present-to-manchester

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog...mario-confronts-school-bullies?urn=sow-wp1498

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine...-balotelli-how-we-think-his-year-will-pan-out

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
Obridao, Eu sou 100% Portuguese. Eu falo melhor do que eu escrevo. I was born in Setubal. Been living in the States since I was 3. I do visit the motherland every chance I get in the summer. Last time I was down there was in 09.

Voce e portugues tambem?

És de Setúbal? Então és conterraneo do Atro! eu tenho familia em Setúbal também .
O mundo é pequeno :)

Portugal será sempre candidato a vencer, têm uma grande escola de Football.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
581972_340215552720521_1025264624_n.jpg

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
És de Setúbal? Então és conterraneo do Atro! eu tenho familia em Setúbal também .
O mundo é pequeno :)

Portugal será sempre candidato a vencer, têm uma grande escola de Football.

O mundo e pequeno mesmo. Os meus pais tem uma casa em Palmela. Nao sei se voce conheca Palmela? Ultima vez que eu tev la passei um tempinho em Lisboa e Algarve. Eu talvez vou outra vez em Augusto com a minha mulher e filha.

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N
552565_421020334606880_42508456_n-1.jpg

ehehehehe

regards

Tom(ITA)

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Loler.... super Mario....

On a side note Tom pal.... tak is sobering up now... and i hear he's going to change your user nam to TomScat.... sorry man...

xROTx

PS. Italy deserved to win yesterday... they played with passion and commitment... germany just lost the plot with over confidence and poor judgement.... The chances they had were may... like 15 corners to Italy's... NONE!
PPS. I can't wait for SUNDAY:D

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member

as i often say about balotelli, he's a fucking lunatic. never know what he's going to do, when he's going to start a fight on the pitch, or be a brilliant player. he's odd, he's good, he's crazy, he's generous, he's off his chomp.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
3 HOURS TO GO... FFOOOKKERRRSSS......

xROTx

PS. I can't wait....

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
We're losing the match, but that's a nice match for sure. :-)

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Best team on the field is winning so far. All's right with the World. :)

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
what about Jordi Alba's goal. was that lucky?

The game is over. Italy have been completely outclassed